Official Gen 3 Spotted Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So far I have only seen one on the street. It was in downtown Clayton, MO. I was sitting in my office and happen to look out the window at the right time. It was black, had graphics delete and I couldn’t tell if it was a 35 or 37 truck. (my office is on the 6th floor)

OP
OP
venomgen3

venomgen3

Reaction score
So far I have only seen one on the street. It was in downtown Clayton, MO. I was sitting in my office and happen to look out the window at the right time. It was black, had graphics delete and I couldn’t tell if it was a 35 or 37 truck. (my office is on the 6th floor)
First one I saw in person was a silver 35 with black methods in Winter Park, FL …not gonna lie, I was kinda bummed to see one since I still had not received mine. But literally a week later I got the call!

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hadn't seen any until last week. Saw two in two days. Blue Raptor and Black raptor both spotted driving north in Southern CT on the Merritt Parkway.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve taught my girl to spot the difference between Gen 2 and 3 and now she yells GEN TWO! Every time we pass one haha
Lol I did the same, she helps me spot Raptor's while were driving and she's become pretty good at it. Her favorite quote now is "I could spot that fat a** a mile away" :laughing1:

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've only seen one Gen 3 in the wild so far in NJ. It was on the opposite side of the highway though going north and I was going south. Silver one and only got to see it for a few seconds but only one I've seen so far.