Official Gen 3 Spotted Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoolrainRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you mind sharing where you got your Xpel done and the cost? Thanks
APC ….. go there and speak with them. I’m a return customer so you won’t get my deal just try and bargain a little and they will come down. Great work, in fact I dropped my truck off today to get the mirrors finished and a couple of spots retouched. If go by today or tomorrow you can use it as your talking point.
Xpel Stealth, full ceramic including the wheels. I think the ceramic adds to the satin look and definitely helps keep it clean (plus I don’t think you save much not asking for this)
Good luck

Forgot to add - make sure they put clear Xpel on the B pillars… protects against swirling and adds depth to the look (as it’s shiny)

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
APC ….. go there and speak with them. I’m a return customer so you won’t get my deal just try and bargain a little and they will come down. Great work, in fact I dropped my truck off today to get the mirrors finished and a couple of spots retouched. If go by today or tomorrow you can use it as your talking point.
Xpel Stealth, full ceramic including the wheels. I think the ceramic adds to the satin look and definitely helps keep it clean (plus I don’t think you save much not asking for this)
Good luck

Forgot to add - make sure they put clear Xpel on the B pillars… protects against swirling and adds depth to the look (as it’s shiny)
Appreciate it. Will get a quote from them. Thanks

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just seen a Black Gen 3 going down the street here in Clayton, MO. It looked like it had a BakFlip bed cover. Couldn't tell as I seen the truck from my office on the 6th Floor. It was definitely a Gen 3 Raptor.

787Jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made ABC World News tonight! Someone having fun in the same truck I am waiting on!

Attachments

• 0CA083AE-72F3-4EEC-AA15-FFA87E7AE0E5.jpeg
    0CA083AE-72F3-4EEC-AA15-FFA87E7AE0E5.jpeg
    133.5 KB · Views: 58
  • 1C6A74FF-CEA5-498F-9548-6037E5E8E856.jpeg
    1C6A74FF-CEA5-498F-9548-6037E5E8E856.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 58

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the biggest bummers today vs the old Gen 1 days. Back then everyone used to wave and hit the lights at each other when you saw another one. Too many of them now and occasionally I still do it, but everyone looks at me like what the F is wrong with you. :)
Same. The ones who don’t do it back I assume they’re rich a-holes who are too good for us normal folk.