Official Gen 3 Spotted Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
venomgen3

venomgen3

Reaction score
One of the biggest bummers today vs the old Gen 1 days. Back then everyone used to wave and hit the lights at each other when you saw another one. Too many of them now and occasionally I still do it, but everyone looks at me like what the F is wrong with you. :)
Bring back the wave! I had a Gen 2 wave at me the other day. I was a little late but still got it up in time haha

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw what looked like a AMB 37 Pkg in Newport Beach, Ca around Fashion Island last week.

JAWSRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know how this happened, super lucky, but ive recently been on two vacations and saw gen 3s both times. First one was in South Lake Tahoe, i think it was antimatter blue but it was night time, could've been black. not sure 35 or 37.
Second one was in Fort Mill, North Carolina. I had my gen 2 parked a few spots down. Came out of a grocery store and saw this black gen 3. Think those are 35 but i didn't get a closer look.

Attachments

• gen 3.jpg
    gen 3.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 163
  • gen 3.1.jpg
    gen 3.1.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 164

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bring back the wave! I had a Gen 2 wave at me the other day. I was a little late but still got it up in time haha
I had a Gen 2 wave at me a couple of weeks ago. Kind of threw me off guard. I thought that was a Jeep thing. I usually see a Gen 2 at the gym and my daughter was adamant that was him because it was the same color. BTW your IG posts always pop up when I am scrolling through IG.
I have seen 3 Gen 3's in my area. All only once. A white one went by be me on the opposite side of the road. This one I saw a couple of months ago when these just started hitting the road. I was surprised when I saw that one thinking that maybe I was the only one in the area at the time to have a new Gen 3. A black one was in a parking lot at a company I passed and the third one was a Code orange that I parked next to a a restaurant I went to. I was tempted to walk around and ask "is that your Raptor out there?"

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw one in a parking garage before the Alabama vs. Texas A&M football game in October, I saw a black one in my very small city last week. First one I've seen actually moving. I wasn't sure that was possible, I thought Gen3's just sat in parking lots...waiting...

OP
OP
venomgen3

venomgen3

Reaction score
I had a Gen 2 wave at me a couple of weeks ago. Kind of threw me off guard. I thought that was a Jeep thing. I usually see a Gen 2 at the gym and my daughter was adamant that was him because it was the same color. BTW your IG posts always pop up when I am scrolling through IG.
I have seen 3 Gen 3's in my area. All only once. A white one went by be me on the opposite side of the road. This one I saw a couple of months ago when these just started hitting the road. I was surprised when I saw that one thinking that maybe I was the only one in the area at the time to have a new Gen 3. A black one was in a parking lot at a company I passed and the third one was a Code orange that I parked next to a a restaurant I went to. I was tempted to walk around and ask "is that your Raptor out there?"
Haha you’ve been spotting all of themmm. Even spotted me across the country on IG! :cool:

JGTX

Reaction score
There are two 801a Gen 3 that I see parked in driveways on the street a block over from my house. One white, and one LFG. I didn't notice them until about a month ago. Southeast Texas.

Remi_

Reaction score
I work near a rail yard and I see vehicle carriers all day going out to the individual dealers throughout the city. I've seen a handful going out with various F150s. But on the road I've only seen two. And there is a Velolue one in a nearby house in my town.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have not seen one on the road yet, but we do have a decent amount of Gen 2's in my area. I did manage to sit inside a newly delivered Gen 3 back in November when it hit a local dealer but I was kind of rushed and only played around in it for like 5-10 minutes with a slightly annoyed salesmen and my wife haha.