Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wristdoc

Reaction score
Nice!! What did they give you on trade? I’m trading in my 22 TRX for a 24 R next week.
Granite Level 2 moonroof, running boards, aftermarket Fuel wheels with 37" tires. 34,000 miles but excellent condition. Paid $82k...sticker was $96k. There were 3 price increases on the TRX from the time I ordered until I took delivery. Had the price locked in.

They gave me just over $75k on trade which came out to just under $82k with tax benefits. Fair enough for me.

Skai

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Granite Level 2 moonroof, running boards, aftermarket Fuel wheels with 37" tires. 34,000 miles but excellent condition. Paid $82k...sticker was $96k. There were 3 price increases on the TRX from the time I ordered until I took delivery. Had the price locked in.

They gave me just over $75k on trade which came out to just under $82k with tax benefits. Fair enough for me.

Mine was the same as yours from factory, didn't put any aftermarket wheels or anything like that. But I did have over 40k worth of damage that the body shop fixed under insurance (replaced the whole trucks frame) and both driver side doors damaged and bed pillar. I did only had 20k miles.

I paid 85k MSRP was 97k traded mine in for 75k which I thought was a ******** steel on my part.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It seems like most peoples builds, after it shows built on the tracker, it goes back to some early stage for a day before moving to shipped. No idea why, but if it showed built yesterday, I bet it updates to shipped tomorrow
So delayed yet again....now scheduled for pickup on 4/13 by assigned transport company. This is 3rd transport company delay. If miss this one then will be reassigned to another transport company. So at this rate I might get it this month. :(

bigmyke84

Reaction score
Nice!! What did they give you on trade? I’m trading in my 22 TRX for a 24 R next week.

I'm jealous! Like you guys, I have a 22 TRX that has been awesome to me as well. I've been on the hunt for a Raptor R for a few months, but can't find a price that's even remotely reasonable. Guess I'll try again in the fall.

Arizona Free

Reaction score
So delayed yet again....now scheduled for pickup on 4/13 by assigned transport company. This is 3rd transport company delay. If miss this one then will be reassigned to another transport company. So at this rate I might get it this month. :(
Hang in there.

Letsmotor07

Reaction score
First post with quotes....hmmm....maybe introduce yourself so we know you are not a bot.;)
Not sure how that happened and thanks for pointing that out!

Update - My ford guy just sent me picture of my truck and they are delivering it to me tomorrow. Looking forward to it coming from 2019 raptor.

Spec - sunroof, graphics delete, spray in bedliner
Paid sticker price

IMG_0750 (1).jpg

KylerM

Reaction score
Welp, mine actually ended up going convoy to FL. Surprise to everyone as we thought it would definitely go rail. It's now sitting at an auction site literally 5 miles away from my dealership. Sales guy can't get a real answer on when it will actually make it from the auction site to their lot. The anticipation is killing me...

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is moving quick. truck finished 4/8 and shipped 4/9 per the tracker. Got notice from dealer today truck is on a railcar in route now and that they can somehow track the location. Said 2-3 weeks for delivery....time to sell the 2023 F150.

mcasseba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont trust ford order tracking.......3/18 build with no shipping info. Called Ford Performance and they told me ETA 4/23-4/29 from everything they could see.

Truck showed up at the NJ dealer yesterday, than ford order tracking was updated???????