Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Curious how the ones actually getting MSRP are swinging it. I imagine its long term relationships with the dealer, they have been waiting years, or they just know a guy. Dealer greed seems to get worse and worse every year.

I’m one of the few that was able to get it for MSRP only because I work for an automotive group that owns a Ford store. When I placed my order back in July 2022, I told them to take care of those customers that were willing to pay an ADM first. Since they only received two allocations in 2023, they converted my order to a MY24 allocation and was the first one to arrive last week.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Former Gen 2 guy here, but currently in a TRX. I had a dealer offer me $5k over today on a 24' R. From what it looks like, the markups have come down a bit with some even getting MSRP. Are we at a point where $5k over is considered 'good'? When I was looking in November, I got offered 10-15k over and seriously considered it, but decided to wait on a 24',

MSRP is like getting the golden ticket. Don’t care what is thrown around out there. Yes a few will get it but 9O%+ are going to be going ADM. $5K over is a stupid good price. Buy it if you want one because your dealer is not very bright. They are still bringing well over ADM.
To reiterate, yes some will get MSRP. But it is very rare.

Sam

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well just got my fourth ETA slip. Been sitting waiting for pickup since 3/14. Not in transit yet and ETA is now 4/7-13....and like I believe this one..... :rolleyes:
So I seem to be going backwards. Yesterday both FP and dealer said released to ship 3/14 with no other holds. This morning the Ford tracker said it was no longer Built, but moved backwards to In Production. Like I said once before, not holding my breath until dealer says Vinview says it shipped.....what a mess.

dmb359

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I seem to be going backwards. Yesterday both FP and dealer said released to ship 3/14 with no other holds. This morning the Ford tracker said it was no longer Built, but moved backwards to In Production. Like I said once before, not holding my breath until dealer says Vinview says it shipped.....what a mess.
It seems like most peoples builds, after it shows built on the tracker, it goes back to some early stage for a day before moving to shipped. No idea why, but if it showed built yesterday, I bet it updates to shipped tomorrow

Jason Watson

Reaction score
It seems like most peoples builds, after it shows built on the tracker, it goes back to some early stage for a day before moving to shipped. No idea why, but if it showed built yesterday, I bet it updates to shipped tomorrow
That's exactly how mine was last week. my ETA to the dealer is April 2-8, its getting real

nelsonr103

Reaction score
Original build week of 4/8, then moved to build week of 4/22 awhile ago. No updates since the 22nd. Dealers other R has already been delivered to the customer...