Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have we gotten an updated picture of what the orange beauty rings look like? Looking to put in an order potentially today, and really really want to know what those look like without any camera washout.

Also, with the parking sensors now between the front cubes, is there going to be any way to put full size cubes in the OEM bumper anymore? I'm thinking not?

Last edited:

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have we gotten an updated picture of what the orange beauty rings look like? Looking to put in an order potentially today, and really really want to know what those look like without any camera washout.

Also, with the parking sensors now between the front cubes, is there going to be any way to put full size cubes in the OEM bumper anymore? I'm thinking not?
I don’t think so, I think most will leave it stock or add 2 S2’s in place of the Rigids (assuming they’re not going to an aftermarket bumper).

vill

Reaction score

Here’s one on Autotrader. They don’t look as pink as they do in other photos.

Reaction score
Why not buy both?:D

JK, ***** expensive, but I don't blame him. My 2022 GT3 is my other car, have had it for about 2 years and it's amazing. Looking to upgrade to the 992 GT3RS next year.
The GT3 is a special car! The RS just a little more insane. You can't go wrong with either one. Still waiting on my "R" to get a build date. Nice to see people getting theirs in finally!