Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer called and said they had a R allocation open up. They would do $20k ADM for me if I wanted it. I've never paid ADM but this is kinda tempting.

I was planning on getting my 37pp Raptor and picking up a M2 on the side. This would technically be cheaper....lol

Sounds pretty good. You won't regret the R. Not saying the 37Raptor is bad at all. R is just plain fun.

Sam

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ain't broke but I ain't rich. Throwing $20k over just hurts my soul. I know the trucks have been holding value but still I feel like I'm slappin my momma.
ADM sucks ass. Imagine how many R’s Ford would sell if they made enough for the demand and sold at the intended price. It’s a shame the brokers and flippers have essentially kept these out of the hands of Raptor enthusiasts.

Last edited:

KylerM

Reaction score
My dealer called and said they had a R allocation open up. They would do $20k ADM for me if I wanted it. I've never paid ADM but this is kinda tempting.

I was planning on getting my 37pp Raptor and picking up a M2 on the side. This would technically be cheaper....lol
Counter them at $10K over. That's what I did and it worked. 24' 37PP on the way to the same dealer so they liked the fact they get my 37 too. Plus I'm trading in my 23' 35. Carbonized gray in transit. :)

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Counter them at $10K over. That's what I did and it worked. 24' 37PP on the way to the same dealer so they liked the fact they get my 37 too. Plus I'm trading in my 23' 35. Carbonized gray in transit. :)

Yea good luck with that.

Not saying it won't happen, but I sure wouldn't sell for that. They will get the money out of it. You got lucky.

Sam

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Just picked up a M2, its a lot of fun to drive

Bryan Oliff

Reaction score
So, If i put down a deposit for a Raptor R with a dealer that haf an allocation, i am looking at possibly 8 months to a year for delivery and maybe a 2025 model? Is that the norm?