Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nelsonr103

Reaction score
I have a AMB R scheduled for the week of 4/8. My dealer got 2 allocations and the other one (black) is sitting off site

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hit and miss. Built 2/13. On 2/28 -> ETA was 3/3-3/9 which we know was bogus. Just now on 3/12 -> ETA is Pending. I said I will wait a couple of weeks and try again.....he commented "try again next Monday and maybe we will have good news for you".....so maybe I am reading between the lines, but I will remain optimistic, I will remain optimistic, I will remain optimisic.... :) He also mentioned that he had not seen any released yet.

Well, well, well....they must have been fixing whatever the hold up was as it shows built as of this afternoon.

Built.jpg

2024RaptorR_NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was built Jan 23rd…..still has not shipped. Has anyone without a doubt confirmed what the “issues” were that required repair for the Dec-Feb F150 builds?

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine was built Jan 23rd…..still has not shipped. Has anyone without a doubt confirmed what the “issues” were that required repair for the Dec-Feb F150 builds?
I am going to say no.....I have read and searched a lot and can't find firm detailed answer. Like to know as well. If something easy to fix/replace then don't care that much, but if something that say required major removal of stuff then may care more.

OBXRAPTOR17

Reaction score
What are the most common rumors? Headlights? As I posted before , delays have happened to all 3 Raptors I have ordered : 2010, 2017 and 2024R....get the extended warranty

2024RaptorR_NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are the most common rumors? Headlights? As I posted before , delays have happened to all 3 Raptors I have ordered : 2010, 2017 and 2024R....get the extended warranty
I have read in a few FB raptor pages that it is a software update/patch that was required. Info was claimed to have come from someone who was at the ford plant and was told by someone there.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everything I saw about headlights was tied to the Lightning. I don't think we will ever know unless Ford says something official. It is not just F150 Raptors on hold, but Lightnings, other F150, Ranger Raptors....if really QC.....hmmm!