Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

asg0524

Reaction score
Yea it hasn’t sounded like the strike directly hit any F-150 plants and I’d assume not the R production, but I guess possibly indirectly it has. I was originally 9/18, right now still sitting at 10/23 since 9/7 update, but I know for sure I’m going to see December soon..this sucks

Forgiven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m seeing the same. I think the strike F’d us for any production hopes after 10/7. My original build date was 9/14, then 10/6 and now 12/11.
Think you will get pushed to a 2024? Even with a 23 VIN

scottp6188

Reaction score
I ordered a Raptor R on Friday at MSRP
agate black
moonroof
spray liner
tri fold cover
if decals are ugly I'll take therm off, there's no discount if deleted

My Son wants me to order him one if I can get it at MSRP for the second one
I'll find out on Monday.

I have a 2023 37 Performance package and my Son has a 2023 35"
Feel free to order me one at MSRP if you can get a third lol.

Reaction score
Hi yall,

New member. Ready to throw my hat into the ring for one of these bad boys, Reached out to my local dealer with an order sheet and after some back and forth got lowered to $25k over sticker. I am going in Saturday to talk to them and Ideally i would only sign something & put a Deposit NOT holding me to a set ADM. does anyone here have any insight/advise? I can see the market going either 1 of 2 ways, Goes way up OR People cannot afford financing/price and ADMs go down. Thank you all.

Wristdoc

Reaction score
Think you will get pushed to a 2024? Even with a 23 VIN
So I have a deposit on an incoming 2023 allocation, priority code 01, with a supposed build date of 11/27. No VIN.

I can't imagine this getting built in 2023. Dealer has no information about any 23's rolling over to 24's.

I have tried to read the forums and figure out what exactly all of this means. My prediction is that I don't have sh*t and no telling if I will ever get an R. I bought a TRX when the discounts were huge and I was waiting on an R allocation. I love the TRX so am not that concerned but it would be nice to have a little better communication through the Ford dealers in terms of what to expect.

Would the dealer's 2023 allocation get turned into a 2024 allocation or are they just out of luck?

Anyway, it is what it is...

asg0524

Reaction score
So I have a deposit on an incoming 2023 allocation, priority code 01, with a supposed build date of 11/27. No VIN.

I can't imagine this getting built in 2023. Dealer has no information about any 23's rolling over to 24's.

I have tried to read the forums and figure out what exactly all of this means. My prediction is that I don't have sh*t and no telling if I will ever get an R. I bought a TRX when the discounts were huge and I was waiting on an R allocation. I love the TRX so am not that concerned but it would be nice to have a little better communication through the Ford dealers in terms of what to expect.

Would the dealer's 2023 allocation get turned into a 2024 allocation or are they just out of luck?

Anyway, it is what it is...
I don’t think you can have a build date without a VIN. I think I know that much.