Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bp299

Reaction score
Could I really be the first here to take possession? Sorry for the night pic, just got her home. Will post some more when it's daylight.

And for everyone who's pending delivery of theirs, this thing is absolutely ridiculous and entirely worth the wait!

View attachment 388945
Tailgate applique? Carbonized Gray? Same as mine. Color looks good w/ the glossier flares. Congrats!

GT4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I suspect you'll get it any day now. I'm only a couple hours away
I'm in NE Ohio - only a few hours away as well. How long did it take your truck to go from MI to OH roughly? Trying to estimate when I should let my dealer take my current Raptor and I should start rate locking...

Last edited:

berto2323

Reaction score
Could I really be the first here to take possession? Sorry for the night pic, just got her home. Will post some more when it's daylight.

And for everyone who's pending delivery of theirs, this thing is absolutely ridiculous and entirely worth the wait!

View attachment 388945
Congrats on being the 1st here!!! Let's see some more pics and get your 1st impressions??? I have the same color coming, build week 1/30.

Raptorrrr

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay y'all, had to pick the wife up from the airport this morning. Snapped a couple of pics when we stopped for lunch on the way home and once home in the daylight this time lol.
My initial impressions have far exceeded my expectations. Everything about the driving experience is nice and tight, similar to that of an Audi, BMW, etc... The power is immense!! I'm still babying her until I hit a thousand miles and haven't even come close to doing any full pulls, but it's extremely responsive, smooth, and will easily pin you to your seat with less than half throttle punches (my wife said stop launching this thing at every light to which I responded that wasn't even half throttle lol. She was super impressed to say the least.) The truck rides down the road like a cloud, the seats are beyond comfortable, and large bumps/potholes are barely noticeable. The 37's do present a larger turning radius I'll have to get used to, but otherwise not bad. My previous daily driver was a 2017 Raptor. This thing is 10x better in every imagineable way. I have never owned a TRX, but have driven one. It doesn't hold a candle compared to the R, but that's all I'll say about that as it's more of a formulated opinion and about as worthwhile as arguing over which bourbon is better. Here's some more pics, can't wait to hear from everyone else who gets to pick up theirs over the next few weeks!

Attachments

• IMG_9828.jpg
    IMG_9828.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_9829.jpg
    IMG_9829.jpg
    327.6 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_9830.jpg
    IMG_9830.jpg
    374.9 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_9831.jpg
    IMG_9831.jpg
    347.8 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_9832.jpg
    IMG_9832.jpg
    315.4 KB · Views: 189

Raptorrrr

Reaction score
I'm in NE Ohio - only a few hours away as well. How long did it take your truck to go from MI to OH roughly? Trying to estimate when I should let me dealer take my current Raptor and I should start rate locking...
The tracker went from shipped to final prep in about a day and a half lol. Your dealer should have better insight, but I'd guess it'll be very soon if it's built!