Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gregintn

Reaction score
Do you happen to know if this was a new allocation the dealer got, or an old one the dealer had that wasn't taken and now being shopped around?
I'm not sure. I had called this dealer 3 months ago when looking for a 22 GEN 3. They didn't have 1 but kept my #. Called last week and said they had a GEN 3 in production. Told them I already had 1 and would take an R if they had allocation. He said they were all spoken for. Received a call back yesterday that they had 1 R in allocation and there was still time to pick the color. I'm really happy with my 22 and was really going to pass. Out of curiosity I asked price and he stated MSRP. Based on what I've read here I took it on the spot and told him I wanted the exterior in Avalanche. That being said I can't imagine it would have lasted long at that price so Imagine it had to be new allocation.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure. I had called this dealer 3 months ago when looking for a 22 GEN 3. They didn't have 1 but kept my #. Called last week and said they had a GEN 3 in production. Told them I already had 1 and would take an R if they had allocation. He said they were all spoken for. Received a call back yesterday that they had 1 R in allocation and there was still time to pick the color. I'm really happy with my 22 and was really going to pass. Out of curiosity I asked price and he stated MSRP. Based on what I've read here I took it on the spot and told him I wanted the exterior in Avalanche. That being said I can't imagine it would have lasted long at that price so Imagine it had to be new allocation.
Can you PM me his details?

Sandaddiction

Reaction score
Has anyone seen any Raptor Rs sold in the second hand market? I have a truck coming in two weeks and have first right of refusal at a $40,000 markup. I know it is high but is this going to become above, at or below market (in California)?

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If this process is like my Bronco it’s going to sit in that status until it ships.
Well, that's kind of good news I guess. It has said In Production since 10/24, but then on November 2nd it actually showed a date under the In Production dot that said 11/1. It's now the 9th and it still shows In Production with the 11/1 date under it. Maybe it will just ship instead of changing to Built. Fingers crossed!

WMRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my window sticker off the site I'm scheduled for Monday start date. It wasn't there yesterday. No heated wheel or advanced security package as well that really sucks. 10mpg city 15 highway LOL. Send it