Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score

ice-capades

• photo-thumb-7588.jpg
  • Topic Starter
  • team_moderator.png

• Topic Count:847

• Days Won:164

• Last Activity:4 hours ago

Posted 21 hours ago
  • Ford has still not released the Production Week Scheduling Information for this week.
  • Sad.png 3
B_23G, SenecaRox and Gabriel_Shear reacted to this
like.png

Former Associations: Ice Capades (Performer, Audio Supervisor/Sound Design Consultant, Assistant to the Principal Skating Coach, Assistant to the Transportation Supervisor), IATSE - International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees (Business Agent), SMPTE - Society of Motion Picture & Television Engineers (Associate), Dolby Laboratories (Certified Installer - Motion Picture Theatre Sound Systems), Backstage Associates - Theatrical Productions (Director), TOP Associates Advertising, Ford Dealer Advertising Manager & New Vehicle Inventory Manager.
_Signature400.jpg.9397bd0bf2cf71ca489a81abaf6cc42f.jpg

berto2323

Reaction score
My dealer would not take my order until they had an allocation. They took my order on 7/27 when they received 1 allocation. I just received a call from my dealer, my order was picked up today and I'm on my way. No delivery date given. I asked for best guess and was told December or January.

AC4400

Reaction score
My dealer would not take my order until they had an allocation. They took my order on 7/27 when they received 1 allocation. I just received a call from my dealer, my order was picked up today and I'm on my way. No delivery date given. I asked for best guess and was told December or January.

When you say picked up what does that mean that they gave you a build week?

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This 99.9% confirms your dealer doesn’t have a clue, is full of shit and lies like most of them do. I will eat my words if you can show a production date or VIN. Ford Performance can confirm this for you tomorrow morning with a simple 5 minute phone call. Prove me wrong.. please!!