Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hedges4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer has RaptorR #1 scheduled for production.

My order will be #3 of 6 so who knows how long that could take but it's nice to see 1 already scheduled.
Late spring or very early summer would be perfect for me. (Retirement Present to myself)
Wife says ZERO loan $ and that I need to sell other collectible vehicles to raise $$.

I do NOT want to sell my Street Version of the RaptorR.View attachment 370515View attachment 370515
So they have an actual scheduled R????

If so, that’s the first one I’ve heard of! Hope it’s true!

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
23MY start up scheduling for DTP begins this Thursday.

Attachments

• 1A64C082-B434-414D-8DB1-A3F31F1FCCFE.jpeg
    1A64C082-B434-414D-8DB1-A3F31F1FCCFE.jpeg
    436.4 KB · Views: 53

GT4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure when production will actually begin considering it’s been moved once already.

That being said, I was told by my dealer via the GSM that of their 3 allocations Ford asked for only 1 order to build for this first round. I’m not sure how true this is, but I’m inclined to believe my dealer as they came through with my current Raptor at MSRP as promised.

We’ll see what happens come 9/8 this week, fingers crossed.

AC4400

Reaction score
Not sure when production will actually begin considering it’s been moved once already.

That being said, I was told by my dealer via the GSM that of their 3 allocations Ford asked for only 1 order to build for this first round. I’m not sure how true this is, but I’m inclined to believe my dealer as they came through with my current Raptor at MSRP as promised.

Interesting that wouldn’t shock me if true. I would say this is going to be a long haul for many.

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Update:

I was pretty worried about getting my R too early but looks like now a bit of relief. Early spring would be much better than yet this year.

Last edited: