Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

berto2323

Reaction score
This 99.9% confirms your dealer doesn’t have a clue, is full of shit and lies like most of them do. I will eat my words if you can show a production date or VIN. Ford Performance can confirm this for you tomorrow morning with a simple 5 minute phone call. Prove me wrong.. please!!
Must be a little misunderstanding here. My post was not put out for scrutiny, it was put out to let folks know the process is moving along. This will be my 4th raptor, my dealer has 5 dealerships and has never led me astray. For them to call me yesterday and say it's coming, I know it's coming. Best of luck to all who are in pursuit!

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Must be a little misunderstanding here. My post was not put out for scrutiny, it was put out to let folks know the process is moving along. This will be my 4th raptor, my dealer has 5 dealerships and has never led me astray. For them to call me yesterday and say it's coming, I know it's coming. Best of luck to all who are in pursuit!
Super simple to confirm. Call Ford Performance. They can confirm “the process is moving along”. If scheduled clean you are no different than the rest of us and like I said your dealer is FOS. You’ve ordered 4 Raptors so you should know this. FP is taking calls now. Give us an update. Would love to see one scheduled and “moving along”.

AC4400

Reaction score

Understood I’m just curious what moving along means and how they the dealer described that.

The problem with your first post’s context is in this time of not knowing details, it leads people to believe there getting screwed because they don’t have a perceived inside track compared to others.

Coupling that with the email that the majority of day one order folks received yesterday heightens these concerns.

berto2323

Reaction score
Understood I’m just curious what moving along means and how they the dealer described that.

The problem with your first post’s context is in this time of not knowing details, it leads people to believe there getting screwed because they don’t have a perceived inside track compared to others.

Coupling that with the email that the majority of day one order folks received yesterday heightens these concerns.
Here’s what little I know, and I don’t profess to be an expert here. I’m a consumer just like everybody else. I don’t have an inside track and I’ve only worked with the sales manager on this particular order. My understanding is if a dealership does not have an allocation by now, they’re not going to get one. The R’s will not be produced all at once, they will trickle out throughout the 2023 production year. If you were lucky enough to get a slot with a dealer who gave you their allocation you will receive notification approximately 6 weeks before the truck goes into production. I didn’t ask for details when the sales manager called me yesterday. Like I said the dealership has always been straight with me and I have no reason to feel they’re treating me any differently now.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here’s what little I know, and I don’t profess to be an expert here. I’m a consumer just like everybody else. I don’t have an inside track and I’ve only worked with the sales manager on this particular order. My understanding is if a dealership does not have an allocation by now, they’re not going to get one. The R’s will not be produced all at once, they will trickle out throughout the 2023 production year. If you were lucky enough to get a slot with a dealer who gave you their allocation you will receive notification approximately 6 weeks before the truck goes into production. I didn’t ask for details when the sales manager called me yesterday. Like I said the dealership has always been straight with me and I have no reason to feel they’re treating me any differently now.
stock order or retail?

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if mine is a stock or retail order. I can tell you I was able to choose the paint color, sun roof/electric tailgate.
well if its a stock order than it is possible that ford may have scheduled it to run in the first batch before the ok to buy is given. but still should have a vin # . also if its stock it could be built first but not shipped right away. thats more of a timing issue. they first run stock orders like a test run. if your lucky and things go well it will ship fairly quickly. but if there are issues those trucks tend to sit waiting to be fixed. then they will start to run retail orders. do you have a copy of the order? it will say stock or retail

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer has RaptorR #1 allocation ordered. Not yet scheduled.

My order will be #3 of 6 so who knows how long that could take but it's nice to see 1 allocation awaiting scheduling.
Late spring or very early summer would be perfect for me. (Retirement Present to myself)
Wife says ZERO loan $ and that I need to sell other collectible vehicles to raise $$.

I do NOT want to sell my Street Version of the RaptorR.

Update: yesterday dealer sent me message saying allocation #2 was sent in for scheduling! That means my R is up next. Will it be a week, month or next year who knows much less when actual production will be and if it will be held up after production is completed.
74654C6C-D793-437A-898B-9D48C4F54177.jpeg

Last edited: