Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Iconic Silver
Graphic Delete
Moon Roof/Tailgate

Ordered and allocation confirmed today by the GM of the dealership…

MSRP….. no ADM

Can’t wait to get the VIN!
Great to see MSRP deals on the R. I only went back two pages from here and already saw two posts about MSRP orders.

Got my 22 37 for MSRP a few months ago, and I'm perfectly happy with it, probably won't consider changing for 3-5 years. Hoping they're still making V8s in 2025-27 and I can get one for MSRP.
It’s only going to be in production for 2 years.

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got text message from Florida dealer, stating they got 1 allocation.
Price is MSRP + 50k ADM. FML.

My M8 comp cost me almost the same (190k) 4 weeks ago...

Dealers having field day with Raptor R...

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The fact the Gen 3 V8 exists allows all of the Coyote based V8s to be swapped into the non-V8 Gen 3 trucks. Nothing will be plug and play, but it's all possible now. Modules will have to be (re)programmed, the ECU will have to be flashed or possibly replaced, but it's all there.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
The fact the Gen 3 V8 exists allows all of the Coyote based V8s to be swapped into the non-V8 Gen 3 trucks. Nothing will be plug and play, but it's all possible now. Modules will have to be (re)programmed, the ECU will have to be flashed or possibly replaced, but it's all there.
Tremor is going to have the V8 option now too

2020scab123

Reaction score
Just got text message from Florida dealer, stating they got 1 allocation.
Price is MSRP + 50k ADM. FML.

My M8 comp cost me almost the same (190k) 4 weeks ago...

Dealers having field day with Raptor R...
1st off, the f’’’’ you doing spending 190k on a m8 comp rofl. Bro you can get a used 2021 fully loaded with Ceramics for 120k. 2nd my mind is blown you still paid that lol.

AC4400

Reaction score
Question- has it been confirmed that dealers have been notified of the estimated allocations they will receive? Saw a graphic on the last few pages of this thread that show estimated allocations.

I called my dealer today spoke to the GM. He told me they have not been notified of anything.

I’m not really holding my breath about my order getting allocated as the dealer is small, just curious if only specific dealers were notified with this estimated allocations?

Forgiven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called around 200 dealers this week. 90% of them said they were notified by the Ford Rep of allocation. Most were 1 unit

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s only going to be in production for 2 years.
Has this been confirmed, or speculation based on Ford's focus/investments in EVs?

If indeed just a 2 year run, I'll shrug my shoulders and move on, not a big deal.

Can't help but wonder what Raptors will be like (sound especially) if Ford goes all EV.