Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Papa Gecko

2012 Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black (Sold)
Reaction score
Big Papa Gecko also claimed to be putting in an order for me and gave me the run around for 24 hours before telling me he "had" to give it to someone else... so ya I'm not putting a lot of stock into whatever that guy says.

I ordered from a dealer in TX.
I never sad that haha, but lie about me if you want, or give your number and I'll show call history

Big Papa Gecko

Reaction score
Big Papa Gecko also claimed to be putting in an order for me and gave me the run around for 24 hours before telling me he "had" to give it to someone else... so ya I'm not putting a lot of stock into whatever that guy says.

I ordered from a dealer in TX.
Actually you're Eric right? The one I told I wouldn't be taking anymore orders due to how many we had taken and I DIDNT want to take deposit just to take it

Big Papa Gecko

Reaction score
This thread is getting off topic real quick!
Yeah, working at a dealership is great, couldnt get someone in early so they spread lies. 4:42 pm tried calling me, left voicemail, called at 459pm and I answered, I called out at 505pm if its the same eric who I have here, ah here it is I IGNORED YOU after YOU tried to skip the line by paying over sticker, not you holley but erric

eriic

Reaction score
Yeah, working at a dealership is great, couldnt get someone in early so they spread lies. 4:42 pm tried calling me, left voicemail, called at 459pm and I answered, I called out at 505pm if its the same eric who I have here, ah here it is I IGNORED YOU after YOU tried to skip the line by paying over sticker, not you holley but erric

Haha yea you should stop while you're ahead... check your text history. If you want to be fully exposed I can post those on here...

Not interested in a pissing contest so I'll leave it at that.

Big Papa Gecko

Reaction score
Haha yea you should stop while you're ahead... check your text history. If you want to be fully exposed I can post those on here... you know, the ones where you say you "have a place holder in for you, just need to swap to your email when I have your deposit"... and "I will be sending you the document to print and sign and send back"...

Why would I randomly pick you out of a crowd to blast you if it wasn't true? Lol...
Yes sir, go ahead, and the text where I let you know our ford rep called and said we were filled for the region NOT that I gave it to someone else, and then you offered to pay your way up the list, having to "grab someone on the lot" doesnt mean sell a Raptor R, it actually means try and sell something sitting on my lot, I.E. the lincoln I sold

Reaction score
This thread is getting off topic real quick!
The thread is pretty pointless, if you want to track production asking everyone with a WBDO order is going to get you 10,000 responses of utter nonsense. This truck is going to be a ~5,000/year production run. If you want to track "which options" and "who is scheduled" wait until people have VINs, don't ask every person with a WBDO order as it means nothing as 90% of the people who have an "order" will still be sitting without a VIN in a year.

Same thing that happened on the GT500 forum this year. Every dealer has WBDO access, any dealer can:
1. "Place an Order"
2. Give you a Preview Sheet
3. Give you a priority Code
4. Get ford to send you the "Order confirmed" email.

It's all meaningless, until you have a VIN. Which no one will have at the earliest until August, when they start scheduling.

Just ask the 40% of people over in GT500 land who said they had an "MSRP order for a Heritage Edition GT500" they're all gonna learn the hard way in a month that that piece of paper without an allocation is useless.

:steps_off_soapbox: :grabs-popcorn:

OP
OP
xxxMannimalxxx

xxxMannimalxxx

Reaction score
The thread is pretty pointless, if you want to track production asking everyone with a WBDO order is going to get you 10,000 responses of utter nonsense. This truck is going to be a ~5,000/year production run. If you want to track "which options" and "who is scheduled" wait until people have VINs, don't ask every person with a WBDO order as it means nothing as 90% of the people who have an "order" will still be sitting without a VIN in a year.

Same thing that happened on the GT500 forum this year. Every dealer has WBDO access, any dealer can:
1. "Place an Order"
2. Give you a Preview Sheet
3. Give you a priority Code
4. Get ford to send you the "Order confirmed" email.

It's all meaningless, until you have a VIN. Which no one will have at the earliest until August, when they start scheduling.

Just ask the 40% of people over in GT500 land who said they had an "MSRP order for a Heritage Edition GT500" they're all gonna learn the hard way in a month that that piece of paper without an allocation is useless.

:steps_off_soapbox: :grabs-popcorn:
Hey that's fine. I don't know why some of you have to try ruining the fun for others. I was interested in a fun little experiment. I have checked the threads here and on several other Ford and Raptor forums and the information surrounding orders, priority etc., is all over the place. I figured why not try to organize something and create a little record of it. But hey, you are right, some of us will not get their orders filled (ahem me), but oh well. I didn't **** and moan and try to spoil the fun for everyone else. I don't know why you or anyone else wants too either. If you are not interested, just move along.

To be honest, this thread has spun a bit out of control much like all the Facebook groups right now. they are becoming unbearable to read or even look at.

Looking at your join date and your number of posts, I have a feeling you are just another troll. But whatever, continue to have your fun like a spoiled little child and please let the adults continue with their fun.

Reaction score
Hey that's fine. I don't know why some of you have to try ruining the fun for others. I was interested in a fun little experiment. I have checked the threads here and on several other Ford and Raptor forums and the information surrounding orders, priority etc., is all over the place. I figured why not try to organize something and create a little record of it. But hey, you are right, some of us will not get their orders filled (ahem me), but oh well. I didn't **** and moan and try to spoil the fun for everyone else. I don't know why you or anyone else wants too either. If you are not interested, just move along.

To be honest, this thread has spun a bit out of control much like all the Facebook groups right now. they are becoming unbearable to read or even look at.

Looking at your join date and your number of posts, I have a feeling you are just another troll. But whatever, continue to have your fun like a spoiled little child and please let the adults continue with their fun.
Not a troll, look at my posts, trolls don't spend 10 minutes explaining what Priority Codes are.

I'm a Raptor Enthusiast that sees lies and false info all over this thread and wanted to make one post that would hopefully taper that down.

No one is "Scheduled" no one is "locked in" and seeing that stuff ruins it for everyone else, because those people make everyone else feel like they did something wrong or don't have the "special connection."

If you want to maintain a list of unstructured unvetted data, who am I to stop you? I'm game:

Order 1 (TX):
Order Date: 07/18/2022
Priority Code: 19
99J - 5.2L Supercharged V8
44G - 10 Speed Automatic Trans
G4 - Azure Gray Metallic Tri-Coat
18Y - Moonroof & Tailgate Package
153 - Front License Plate Bracket
96W - Bedliner (Tough Bed Spray In)

Order 2 (NY):
Priority Code: 10

Order 3 (ID):
Priority Code: 19

3 Orders because why not? It's just a worthless piece of paper until an allocation is granted, more orders, more area for luck just like the lottery.

Two of these dealers have already told me #1 allocations will go to the owner of the dealerships, because why wouldn't the owner of the dealer want one of these if he only gets one? I would.

TOBTEK

Reaction score
I know some will light me up for saying this…… if any of you know a dealer that will order at Sticker, please DM me. My dealer that verbally agreed to MSRP, just jacked me. Anywhere in the U.S is ok, but I’m in So Cal.
If I don’t get one, won’t be that bum’d. Just got my 2020 looking the way I want…. But a R would be sweet.