Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
7/18/2022
Priority 10
Avalanche Grey
No graphics
Moonroof/tailgate package
Spray-in bedliner.
Paying MSRP.

Medic 6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Priority 10
Avalanche Grey
Moonroof/tailgate
Graphics delete
No front license plate bracket
1st in line
07/18/2022

msw

Reaction score
For what it’s worth, my dealer confirmed with their Ford rep that they have an allocation and I have it. We’ll see if that is actually true…

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My best friend is the owner of a decent size ford dealership. I’m the 1 on the list, he told me himself today at lunch he has not heard if he actually has an allocation which seems to support what a few of you have said. He said they have basically said he does but I saw Bigfoot last night as well. Not picking a side just saying that’s what I know.

Rezttu

Reaction score
07/19/2022 order
Priority Code 13
Agate black
Moonroof/Tailgate
Graphics delete
Spray in Bedliner

$30K ADM.

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The thread is pretty pointless, if you want to track production asking everyone with a WBDO order is going to get you 10,000 responses of utter nonsense. This truck is going to be a ~5,000/year production run. If you want to track "which options" and "who is scheduled" wait until people have VINs, don't ask every person with a WBDO order as it means nothing as 90% of the people who have an "order" will still be sitting without a VIN in a year.

Same thing that happened on the GT500 forum this year. Every dealer has WBDO access, any dealer can:
1. "Place an Order"
2. Give you a Preview Sheet
3. Give you a priority Code
4. Get ford to send you the "Order confirmed" email.

It's all meaningless, until you have a VIN. Which no one will have at the earliest until August, when they start scheduling.

Just ask the 40% of people over in GT500 land who said they had an "MSRP order for a Heritage Edition GT500" they're all gonna learn the hard way in a month that that piece of paper without an allocation is useless.

:steps_off_soapbox: :grabs-popcorn:

I appreciate this and I needed to hear it. Def better to not get too hopeful.

But these facts and sound advice will not stop me from printing my “order confirmed” email from Ford and holding it as I go to sleep tonight…

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Assuming these orders get filled, it looks like everyone is going to be in Avalanche Gray.... I thought everyone would go Code Orange or Antimatter Blue, guess I'm going to have to switch now.
My 22 37pp is code orange I do like the color....Already been pulled over twice in three months. NEVER used to get pulled over in my Avalanche/LF Gray/Black trucks. I went with low key Avalanche on the R because I do not need any help getting noticed from the man while Iam driving this thing 20 over or more everywhere.

DaddyHelm

Reaction score
My allocation has been confirmed, I am #1 at the dealership and I’m dealing directly with the owner who I’m friends with and he doesn’t ********. Just called me because I told him to let me know as soon as he knows he has an allocation 100%.

This just happened, so I’m not saying Gecko was wrong, but that maybe they are starting to get it sorted now.