Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still showing the build week of 5/25. It was updated on 4/27. Will see if this Sticks.

It went into production this morning.

View attachment 408138
Congrats! Finally trucks on the move. What I have learned is if the scheduled week of is not start of week then that will be the actual build day. In production I have found to be the order has been sent to plant.
My guess is it should show built by 5/29. Good news for the rest of us waiting.

I was on ford chat earlier today on mine and was told no current holds of any kind. So hoping soon I will get a build date.
Also spoke with F-P and was told they had no indication R's would be held up or not back to being produced once again.
Mine is week of June 19th and what a day it will be when it's in production, built then shipped now that I know how to track it when it does ship.

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never got the second email. I just got the call from dealer that ford area manager picked up the order. That was on feb 2nd and got the vin the following week, feb 10th
close to mine. Area manager picked up order on Feb 1st. Changed to priority 1. Not sure what day the VIN was assigned but I got the vin week of March 6th . Mine had a few build dates in April and a couple in May but it was all pulled back and shows last update March 29th. Nothing since but if I call F-P they say still scheduled for week of June 19th.
Sure hope it sticks this time. Be nice if it was build on time or earlier.
Waiting for that actual build day. Per ford chat there are no holds of any kind on my truck.
10 months today since order even though online it shows order date of feb 1st
Sure wish I would have known even within 30 days of actual build vs no clue for 10 months

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went back and looked at my timeline -
1/30 - Ford area manager asked my dealer to provide R they want to be built.
3/2 - Ford pulls my truck with priority 01
3/6 - VIN provided and first build date of 3/20
3/15 - build date changed to 3/27
3/25 - Build date changed to 5/1
4/17 - Build date changed to 5/24
5/17 - In production - no window sticker yet.

poorsam

Reaction score
Has anyone that has a truck that was in production dec through Feb receive an update? I have two that are still “in production” since Feb.

mph4

Reaction score
I'm a July 2022 order date, one of two confirmed allocations at my dealership, and have heard nothing except that the dealership is still waiting. No build date, just unscheduled - clean. Even when I contact Ford Performance they basically apologize because they have no info either.

If Ford said, "hey, we're building your truck in October 2023 and you'll have it by December 2023" I'd actually be happy with that and wait it out. It's been 10 months, I honestly would be fine to wait another 6 more if I had some clarity on expectations.

I'm sure a lot of engineers are hard at work on whatever issues are going on, just bummed there can't be better communications with customers about the issues.