Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
same thing happened with the 37 pkgs. dealers strung people along (retail orders) until they showed up then hit them with adm. I have yet to see a R sold for msrp to a normal joe with proof. all the guys who said they are paying msrp will have to be friends with the owner / gm. this is a 1-4 allocation per year truck it was not meant to be available to all if it was no one would buy a 3.5 rap IMO
Sad news for me, good news for another

Was able to build the perfect avalanche Raptor R of no moonroof and graphics delete to match my 2017 avalanche SCAB of no moonroof and graphics delete.

It arrived on Thursday last week, but dealer changed mind and with a high ADM of $40k and said other California dealers were doing it.

I walked away. No way am I paying an ADM like that on a depreciating asset. This is no Porsche GT3RS.

I also heard it got sold to a SF Bay Area construction mogul.

I’m bummed but oh well.

Congrats to the new owner.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just when i thought i have seen it all. looks like there is no ceiling to what someone will pay just to get it. now exotic car dealers are buying them off the street to resell

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
just when i thought i have seen it all. looks like there is no ceiling to what someone will pay just to get it. now exotic car dealers are buying them off the street to resell

Most likely consigned. They will never get $199...as about $150 seems to be top of the top range. Plenty for sale or coming that you can find for that or less.

Looked up window sticker on it.

Attachments

• windowsticker.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 32
Last edited:

asg0524

Reaction score
Anyone have allocation #1 with their dealer AND haven’t been scheduled yet? Just curious because I am in that boat, met with sales manager yesterday and he didn’t seem to know much more than we knew at the beginning other than that they have 2 allocations and haven’t heard anything.

Copp5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have allocation #1 with their dealer AND haven’t been scheduled yet? Just curious because I am in that boat, met with sales manager yesterday and he didn’t seem to know much more than we knew at the beginning other than that they have 2 allocations and haven’t heard anything.

Also in that boat, talked to sales manager on Friday and he had said that recently talked with his Ford rep about their Raptor orders, mine just hasn’t been picked up yet. But the allocation and order were confirmed. It’ll come someday

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty much in the same boat. Where did you order from?

poofyo101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sad news for me, good news for another

Was able to build the perfect avalanche Raptor R of no moonroof and graphics delete to match my 2017 avalanche SCAB of no moonroof and graphics delete.

It arrived on Thursday last week, but dealer changed mind and with a high ADM of $40k and said other California dealers were doing it.

I walked away. No way am I paying an ADM like that on a depreciating asset. This is no Porsche GT3RS.

I also heard it got sold to a SF Bay Area construction mogul.

I’m bummed but oh well.

Congrats to the new owner.
Not sure where the idea that GT3 RS doesn't depreciate as they all have. Right now just hasn't adjusted back to precovid.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score