Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most likely consigned. They will never get $199...as about $150 seems to be top of the top range. Plenty for sale or coming that you can find for that or less.

Looked up window sticker on it.
For some yes, but I don’t think it is unreasonable to see some go for around $200k. No one shared this listing, but it was only up for less than 24 hours on eBay. Who knows what it sold for, but since the other eBay listing was $165k, I am sure it was somewhere around $175k. Either way, it is stupid money. If they are still selling for this when mine lands, I’ll be flipping it and getting a 911 GT3 and keep my peasant 37 PP V6 lol.

3D92EE57-87A7-4CB7-BBC1-A629398B430D.png

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sad news for me, good news for another

Was able to build the perfect avalanche Raptor R of no moonroof and graphics delete to match my 2017 avalanche SCAB of no moonroof and graphics delete.

It arrived on Thursday last week, but dealer changed mind and with a high ADM of $40k and said other California dealers were doing it.

I walked away. No way am I paying an ADM like that on a depreciating asset. This is no Porsche GT3RS.

I also heard it got sold to a SF Bay Area construction mogul.

I’m bummed but oh well.

Congrats to the new owner.

So, you did not know about the ADM prior to arriving ?

bbarnesnc

Reaction score
Sad news for me, good news for another

Was able to build the perfect avalanche Raptor R of no moonroof and graphics delete to match my 2017 avalanche SCAB of no moonroof and graphics delete.

It arrived on Thursday last week, but dealer changed mind and with a high ADM of $40k and said other California dealers were doing it.

I walked away. No way am I paying an ADM like that on a depreciating asset. This is no Porsche GT3RS.

I also heard it got sold to a SF Bay Area construction mogul.

I’m bummed but oh well.

Congrats to the new owner.
That sucks. Sorry to hear that.

K Avery

Reaction score
My dealer is one of the top in the state, gets significant allocations of the Ford Performance and specialized vehicles (GT500's, Raptors, Broncos, etc) and was expecting 4 allocations of the Raptor R. They got 1. I would be shocked that there is a dealer that got 23 and agree with the previous comment that they might be BSing you.
Just an update for the group - dealer got allocation and I placed my order this week - priority 19 whatever that means

Restaurantman

Reaction score
I got the same call from my dealer about a week ago. I spec'd mine in carbonized as well. Priority code 19. Did you receive an email from Ford yet? I havnt and asked the dealer again yesterday, he said he has not heard anything from Ford other then that they are pretty far behind!

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the same call from my dealer about a week ago. I spec'd mine in carbonized as well. Priority code 19. Did you receive an email from Ford yet? I havnt and asked the dealer again yesterday, he said he has not heard anything from Ford other then that they are pretty far behind!
For a 23my or 24my?