Off-Roading and Got Stuck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you find yourself around water often I would extend every breather you can get access to. The Yota guys used to run the rear breather inside the fuel filler door. Not a bad idea...

Thats a pretty good idea Cine

beefcake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you find yourself around water often I would extend every breather you can get access to. The Yota guys used to run the rear breather inside the fuel filler door. Not a bad idea...

great idea

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
If you can, drain it yourself. I already checked and it's $250 per axle here.
If the fluid looks like green duckshit, you took on water.

And good advice about extending the tubes. My Bronco'e all had them run up into the body as I used to swim a lot.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you can, drain it yourself. I already checked and it's $250 per axle here.
If the fluid looks like green duckshit, you took on water.

And good advice about extending the tubes. My Bronco'e all had them run up into the body as I used to swim a lot.

You got that right! green "foamy" duck shit is a sign of water..

-Greg

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Yeah well I haven't dumped mine, so I don't know what the color would be on new trucks.

Not that I've had my Raptor underwater too much... :)

gcmj45acp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm told these guys were under the same impression but, Ford's documentation says they've drivien the Raptor through up to 30 inches of water under "controlled conditions" which might as well be a bathtub. Actual creeks and rivers don't count.
BorderPatrol.jpg

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I'm told these guys were under the same impression but, Ford's documentation says they've drivien the Raptor through up to 30 inches of water under "controlled conditions" which might as well be a bathtub. Actual creeks and rivers don't count.
BorderPatrol.jpg

At least they kept the airbox side up!! I love this!!