OEM Shelby Parts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueTheRaptor

Reaction score
Hey all, looking to do some
Upgrades on the inside of the truck. Really would like to add the carbon fiber to the steering wheel similar to the Shelby version with the raptor logo without swapping the entire thing. I’ve seen some online but don’t need to replace it for $1500. I do like the leather especially for the heated steering wheel during the winter (gets cold here in NY) Does anybody know if these parts can be purchased directly though Ford/Shelby? Would like to possibly add the door handles too but want the OEM finish. I love the carbon fiber look but would want it to match. Curious if anyone has done so to their trucks?

2A2D432E-6B43-405D-8683-2D8447A5B792.png2C44024F-314C-49E5-9BF7-F871EE368B58.png

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Not sure those are factory Shelby parts vs the carbon parts you can find on the ebay or the Amazon.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To be honest, have you see. The Shelby CF stuff in person? It’s really poor looking. Sorry my first post is throwing shade…
I have never seen the interior of any Shelby upgraded (not off the assembly line) Ford vehicles. So I wouldn't know.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It looks the plastic fake carbon fiber you can get on Amazon. Save your money and order there vs trying to get Tuscany to sell you it.