GEN 2 OEM Bumper End Cap Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know N-Fab has replacement front bumper end caps for the OEM center, but anyone else? Just not liking the look of the N-Fab caps and seems like an opportunity for some new designs, potentially even something with light specific cutouts.

Anyone know of other options available or in the works?

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know N-Fab has replacement front bumper end caps for the OEM center, but anyone else? Just not liking the look of the N-Fab caps and seems like an opportunity for some new designs, potentially even something with light specific cutouts.

Why not Enforce it?

We have Raptor Enforcer bumpers in stock and available for order!

Attachments

• IMG_7250.jpg
    IMG_7250.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_7329.jpg
    IMG_7329.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 85
  • 45 Degree 2.jpg
    45 Degree 2.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_6353.jpg
    IMG_6353.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_6528.jpg
    IMG_6528.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 90
OP
OP
R

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice stuff! End caps would just be an easy option to make a more subtle change. End caps are only a couple small bolts, no need to move front sensors, etc.

In terms of style, it would be cool to see a single tube prerunner style ends with the factory center. Also, something with cutouts for some of the Baja Designs Lights that don’t fit the stock ends - longer thin cutout for onx6 10” or big round cutouts for LP9s! Now that cold be really slick.

Just pitching some ideas.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

At this time, N-Fab is the only company making replacement end cap options.

N-Fab claims that they are functional with the N-Fab fog light brackets, but I have my doubts about how much light will actually get through the mesh.

If you’d like to go that route, please let me know and we’d be happy to help get you set up!

cfl4rat

Reaction score
1st time seeing these end caps, I kinda like the ones N-Fab offers and it’s nice to see it will work with the adaptive cruise control which mine will have.