OEM beadlock rims don't fit, why? Anything I can do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

grain

Reaction score
i took 2 pics. the first one i tried to line up the outer edge before it starts to taper in and the 2nd is from the inside of the center (after it slopes in).
if i take the inside mm, it's about 87 but if i take the outside before the taper it's about 93.
help!?
thank you

IMG_2328.JPG

IMG_2329.JPG

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i took 2 pics. the first one i tried to line up the outer edge before it starts to taper in and the 2nd is from the inside of the center (after it slopes in).
if i take the inside mm, it's about 87 but if i take the outside before the taper it's about 93.
help!?
thank you

View attachment 128752

View attachment 128753

Looks like they left it with the F150 bore. Unfortunately that'll make it a tough sell unless you have it opened up to 93.1mm.

OP
OP
G

grain

Reaction score
Does any of it make any sense? What were they originally trying to do with Ford center caps but it doesn't fit an F-150 or a Ranger now? So confused and pissed.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Does any of it make any sense? What were they originally trying to do with Ford center caps but it doesn't fit an F-150 or a Ranger now? So confused and pissed.

Sadly no. It doesn't make any sense. I'd guess they wanted run them on a Chevy/GMC 1500 and not use caps? Even that doesn't make much sense since the GM trucks typically need a lower offset. Or they had them inserted for a Ranger and forgot to have them bored. Realized after the fact and dumped their problem on you. Sucks either way. Can the seller not be reached?

PM me if you need some guidance on where to get them bored so it's not a total loss. I've dealt with a few companies over the years that drill, insert and open center bores.