OEM beadlock rims don't fit, why? Anything I can do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grain

Reaction score
Hi
So I bought these rims from a guy last night thinking they are the beadlock rims from '18. They sure look like it but Discount Tire (2 of them) said the bolt pattern doesn't line up. The ones I bought have a 139.7 pattern vs. the 135 on my actual raptor Of course I had no way to know this before buying. The pic is from the inside of the wheel and the gauge at DT. Is there a way to make these fit or are am I potentially just screwed out of a ton of money now?

thanks

IMG_2284.JPG

IMG_2279.JPG

IMG_2285.PNG

OP
OP
G

grain

Reaction score
I was there when the tech at DT tried fitting it both times. It's super close to fit, but doesn't which they explained as the difference between the truck being 135 and the wheel measurement being 139.7. If these don't fit, I don't get where they came from since they sure look like the beadlock option that was available when I bought my Rap last year.
He wouldn't let me pound them on but I'm sure using force wouldn't be a good idea anyway.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was there when the tech at DT tried fitting it both times. It's super close to fit, but doesn't which they explained as the difference between the truck being 135 and the wheel measurement being 139.7. If these don't fit, I don't get where they came from since they sure look like the beadlock option that was available when I bought my Rap last year.
He wouldn't let me pound them on but I'm sure using force wouldn't be a good idea anyway.
HA! no kidding on the "force" idea!

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
PS those wheel markings look virtually identical to those forged take-offs on Ebay.... Good luck....

allinon72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another wrinkle - did they give you trouble for installing "beadlock" wheels? They generally get butthurt about installing those saying they can't do it for reliability reasons. Just thinking they might be trying to use any excuse not to mount them. I was trying to mount a set of Mickey Thompson Classic Locks on a truck several years ago and they threw a fit even though they aren't real beadlocks.