Are you going?

• yes, counting down the days

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Hopefully. still not 100%

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Final poll and thread on this. Who is going? the trip is coming up soon. Weather should be awesome, sand fest will have just happened so hopefully the crowd is minimal. If you are in a reasonable area, I highly recommend going. These dunes are perfect for the trucks. The dunes aren't too high, the whoops are perfectly spaced and jumps everywhere.

The dates are still planned for Oct. 12-14. Fri, Sat, Sun.

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm really looking foward to taking delivery of mine so I can go play. I only live about an hour and a half away. Have a blast guys!

skjr001

Reaction score
I am also looking forward to going. I have been there several times and have always had a blast. I do have one question, where is the best place to mount the required flag?

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pretty sure last 2months-ish we been talkin about the 12th weekend, is this going to conflict with something your doing? I hope you can still make it

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here are the basic items you need for your truck:

All vehicles must have a WHIP attached to the ORV that extends 10 feet from the ground to the top of the whip.

All vehicles must have a 6"x12" FLAG attached within 10" of the whip's tip that is bright orange in color only with no writing on the flag.

All vehicles must have Lights, front and rear, for night use.

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Nicole (RaptorWifey) and I are in.

looking at camping, it appears that it is first come first serve.

Any preference as to which camp ground? Does anyone know which might be better?

This was the best website I could find for information.

Little Sahara, OK - Sand Dune Guide

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Judging by google satalite images, Looks like the one of the north camgrounds might be good.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

also found this campground that is close. Could be a nice place.

deuceswild

1458 Ash St.

Waynoka, Ok 73860

Phone: (580)824-0085

Cell: (913)972-2201

Last edited: