Not a Raptor owner yet...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ruckus2115

Reaction score
Hello
Decided to finally join this forum. I have always been a lurker because I enjoy the tech in these threads versus the regular F150 forum I am apart of. I also have a buddy who has a 2018 Raptor and he has asked me for help installing various small things and I was always coming to this forum for the research.
Currently I own a 2017 F150. V8 with the 6.5' bed (302A Package I think). I have about 15K miles on it....and in the year of ownership I have done some work to it. Icon Stage 5....Deaver +2HD Leafs...RPG Bump stop kit....Camburg Shackles. Added the RCI skid plates. I went with Icon Rebound wheels with Toyo MT 285/75r17. I love the truck. I think it handles amazing on and off road. Every suspension modification I have done has made the truck handle better and better.
But........it is leaving me with too much to desire.....and why I have decided to join this forum. At the time I purchased the F150 any Raptors by me were way too high and way too much over MSRP. I thought I could throw some money at my F150 over the course of ownership to really curb my need/want for a Raptor. But...I have failed I think because I am now looking to see what is still on dealers lots and how low I could potentially pick up a 2018.
I think I will lose quite a bit with trading my truck in.....plan would be to return it to stock form with the suspension and wheels. I can get it all done in a weekend.....then sell the Stage 5 kit. Keep the Deavers and Bump stop kit for the new Raptor (might have to do some research to see if it all would change over?)
I do not know what to do.......so I figured in the mean time I would join the site and see what I can learn....
Here are some pics of my current truck...IMG_9876.JPG
IMG_9883.JPG

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. your current F150 looks pretty good. One less prius and all that.