No update since 8/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been following a local stock unit it was in production 8/17 has bedliner still showing in production. One that was built end of Aug had a bedliner and showing eta to dealer 9/16.
Ones that don't have bedliner are getting shipped sooner, one example. Released 9/2 and already showing shipped which means it arrived this weekend most likely being only 3.5 hrs away from DTP. My experience ordering over the years it could be a simple hose or fastener that could be on hold. My 2012 was built in Feb saw it in person at the factory, didn't get it until mid April because of a possible power steering hose issue! needless to say you never know! Very frustrating indeed.

birdieman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has been sitting with no update since 8/19. No bed liner or cover to hold it up. A couple of trucks that had later August dates have already been delivered to my dealer.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talked to my sales guy today and told me nothing holding up my Raptor that they can see. He says as far as they can tell it's built just not shipped?.. maybe a transportation issue now? Who knows mine is going rail

TxNessie84

Reaction score
Blend date of 8/19, Built on 8/21 per Ford Performance chat, but stuck on ”In Production” on tracker. Has estimated delivery of 9/24 to Houston area by rail. No spray-in or tonneau cover to slow it down.

Hoping it updates this week sometime.

Mark Dickerson

Reaction score
Blend date of 8/19, Built on 8/21 per Ford Performance chat, but stuck on ”In Production” on tracker. Has estimated delivery of 9/24 to Houston area by rail. No spray-in or tonneau cover to slow it down.

Hoping it updates this week sometime.
Same here. Blend date 8-17 Built on 8-19 still "in production" coming to Houston. no add ons to hold it up. My buddy has one built on the same day as mine, exact same build but diff color, and his is showing shipped.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here. Blend date 8-17 Built on 8-19 still "in production" coming to Houston. no add ons to hold it up. My buddy has one built on the same day as mine, exact same build but diff color, and his is showing shipped.
Is yours a dealer stock or retail order?