NO SCHEDULING NEXT WEEK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lack of communication from Ford is starting to annoy the hell out of me and is really making me consider an F250. A local dealer has the exact truck I want scheduled for delivery at the end of the month.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Everyone will get pushed again...damn glad I never sold my 20. It may be next year before I see my 21 show up.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No scheduling for week sept 13?
Scheduling always happens on Thursday. Ford’s weeks starts on Mondays so no scheduling on the week of 9/13 includes Thursday 9/16. It is confusing. But essentially no f150 which includes the raptor will be scheduled next week.

Raptorbegone

Reaction score
Lack of communication from Ford is starting to annoy the hell out of me and is really making me consider an F250. A local dealer has the exact truck I want scheduled for delivery at the end of the month.
scheduled doesn't mean definite delivery date

natron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a new build date of 10/3 last week. Does anyone know if that would be based on doing one shift a day or three?

Torchy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does this mean new orders that aren't scheduled won't get scheduled or does this mean if your already scheduled for say, week of 9/20, those 9/20's will get pushed back?