No New Raptor, Then Build This

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have been in several threads that took a political turn and no comment was made. In fact, Gordo, who "liked" the comment above, was involved in it. Funny that it is only called out when the political stance is in opposition of your beliefs... LAME!

There's political, and there's naming names. As long as political stays within certain bounds, I'm fine with it. Start flinging names around and it crosses a line into what I think of as trolling. You hate Trump? Fine. Do it quietly. You're driving a flipping middle finger at every tree-hugging liberal on the planet. Isn't that enough?

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been in several threads that took a political turn and no comment was made. In fact, Gordo, who "liked" the comment above, was involved in it. Funny that it is only called out when the political stance is in opposition of your beliefs... LAME!

And, his comment was related to the thread...

I thought his comment was dumb but more an attempt at humor than malicious, but didn’t worry about it because he made the point about Scab production. People aren’t offended by views they agree with, and are unlikely to call them out, but I agree it’s lame.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought his comment was dumb but more an attempt at humor than malicious, but didn’t worry about it because he made the point about Scab production. People aren’t offended by views they agree with, and are unlikely to call them out, but I agree it’s lame.

I'm lame? The only thing I've commented on that could be construed as political is the thread about sanitizing vehicles and COVID. COVID is not about politics. It's medicine. It's biology. It's about science and math. That stupid stupid people on both sides are making it into a political issue for personal advantage and turning it into an epic Charlie-Foxtrot as a result is inexcusable. That's what's lame.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm lame? The only thing I've commented on that could be construed as political is the thread about sanitizing vehicles and COVID. COVID is not about politics. It's medicine. It's biology. It's about science and math. That stupid stupid people on both sides are making it into a political issue for personal advantage and turning it into an epic Charlie-Foxtrot as a result is inexcusable. That's what's lame.

I wasn’t speaking about your posts, just that single post from newbieraptor2018. I agree with you on the CF nature of this whole thing in an election year.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wasn’t speaking about your posts, just that single post from newbieraptor2018. I agree with you on the CF nature of this whole thing in an election year.

I couldn't tell, so I decided not to get annoyed. This text-only medium makes it hard to read context and emotion. Joke/serious/sarcasm/irony/off-color/mad/glad, most of it gets lost. Except for Oldfart, where you can just assume some off-color innuendo and be right 99% of the time. :) Mike O came through loud and clear on one thing, although I still don't know what comments he's talking about or whether he dislikes me because he thinks I'm liberal or because he thinks I'm conservative.

Reaction score
Holy crap... Guys.... seriously.... it was only a joke.. People are WAY too wound the hell up these days. Did not intend to derail the thread and stir things up. I’m the furthest thing from a Troll. Have only posted a handful of reply's on this Forum and membership in this Forum is my only form of “Social Media” I have. Rarely ever post or comment.. So yeah... no Troll here. Smh... I guess this is why I stay away from all Social media... Anyway. Apologies..

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Holy crap... Guys.... seriously.... it was only a joke.. People are WAY too wound the hell up these days. Did not intend to derail the thread and stir things up. I’m the furthest thing from a Troll. Have only posted a handful of reply's on this Forum and membership in this Forum is my only form of “Social Media” I have. Rarely ever post or comment.. So yeah... no Troll here. Smh... I guess this is why I stay away from all Social media... Anyway. Apologies..

No worries. I'm not annoyed with you, but with the clown that jumped on me out of left field. Using that name is a red flag in front of half of America and a signal to fight defense for the other half. Probably not the best fodder for a joke. Welcome to the forum.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’re not allowed to joke about trump here. If you say the name you’re only allowed to follow it with 2020! That seems to be the trend around here so I keep out of it completely. I found your joke to be funny... and accurate.