No more 2021 Raptor allocations..........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FGHT ON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My local dealer says he had 5 allocations, I just grabbed #4. Meaning there’s still one left, and he’s selling at MSRP.
I have no DORA or anything but his handshake yet. So we will see.

@U-235 - What dealer in this terrible state we call IL and unfortunately find ourselves living in? I'm in no rush, I can wait until '22, but won't pay extra.

I'm even seeing $5-$10k markups on Lariats now in IL and MI dealers.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man seems like this motherfuckingshitshow won't be worked out until 2023ish?
Not to wish for any problems on the first year Gen 3 of course. But normally a manufacturer can run a massive shakedown on the first MY of a new vehicle and look to enhance or correct things by year two. Year 3 may be time for a mid lifecycle refresh. Unfortunately with such a short first MY and limited vehicles manufactured. This will out the process behind I imagine.

Broken Wrench

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If true, hope my order got in from 19JUL. FP said they see the order in the system and told me I should have a vin available in next two weeks so fingers crossed...
I was just curious, I placed an order in late June but have no VIN yet. How can I check to see when I might get one?

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just curious, I placed an order in late June but have no VIN yet. How can I check to see when I might get one?
The VIN is created when the order is scheduled. You can call Ford Performance to see if you're scheduled, but you'll have to get the VIN from the dealer. The dealer can also check to see if it's been scheduled, but the FP guys are easy to reach and give you what you need quickly. Much easier than tracking down the salesman who has to check with a manager.

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@U-235 - What dealer in this terrible state we call IL and unfortunately find ourselves living in? I'm in no rush, I can wait until '22, but won't pay extra.

I'm even seeing $5-$10k markups on Lariats now in IL and MI dealers.

Same here....but can't even get a '22 at MSRP....everyone I've talked to said $5-10K over even to get on a list for '22s....

OP
OP
Spooky

Spooky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here....but can't even get a '22 at MSRP....everyone I've talked to said $5-10K over even to get on a list for '22s....
Yup, try cold calling some of the dealerships in smaller po-dunk towns. On my 7th or 8th attempt, I found one in a super small town that was willing to sell at MSRP. A quick tip....ask for a Sales or General Manager, the sales people I spoke to had zero knowledge on allocations/allotments and ordering procedures and processes. Good luck!