No more 2021 Raptor allocations..........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spooky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with my Ford guy and he told me that Ford told him today that all 2021 allocations have been claimed. I was supposed to finalize my order today so he could submit it. Hopefully, he can squeeze it in.

OP
OP
Spooky

Spooky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well if they've all been 'claimed' how do you expect him to 'squeeze it in'?

:emotions34:
Let me clarify. The dealership has an allocation, but he was told by his Ford rep that Ford is closing all orders for 2021 and moving to the 2022 in a few months. He knows the guy who takes the orders for Ford and was going to ask if it was possible since there has been no official announcement by Ford yet, but if they don't have the parts (chips) then they don't have the chips. Who knows.....

U-235

Reaction score
My local dealer says he had 5 allocations, I just grabbed #4. Meaning there’s still one left, and he’s selling at MSRP.
I have no DORA or anything but his handshake yet. So we will see.

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If true, hope my order got in from 19JUL. FP said they see the order in the system and told me I should have a vin available in next two weeks so fingers crossed...

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Right. If I have learned anything throughout this entire process, it is that the Ford salespeople are the least reliable source of information.
For the record they aren’t Ford’s sales people, they work for the dealership, I wish it wasn’t that way as so many of them look like the y are one drink away from living in the gutter.