Nitto Trail Grappler M/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am running the Nittos in 35X12.5X17. I'm on Mid-Perch and have no rubbing issues. So far put over 3,000 miles on them and no complaints. They are a little noisier than stock BFG, but not excessively noisy. They do well in snow and wet roads. They are heavy, so they are a bastard to balance. you will see a drop in MPG with them.

But I love them, they make the truck look so much more badass.

My favorite part about the Nittos.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have 37 inch Trail Grapplers in the stock wheel. I had Raptor Addict do my fender and wheel well work. Never rubbed over 3 major off road runs. Yes you lose an MPG but really???? The bad ass factor is now increased. They're the only tires I ever ran on my Silverado. They're the only tire I'll ever run on my Raptor. I even have dual 37 Trail Grappler spares!! Had them for about 8,000 miles not a single sign of wear. image-335162932.jpg image-2812624126.jpg

image-183885474.jpg

image-3950158386.jpg

OP
OP
M

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have 37 inch Trail Grapplers in the stock wheel. I had Raptor Addict do my fender and wheel well work. Never rubbed over 3 major off road runs. Yes you lose an MPG but really???? The bad ass factor is now increased. They're the only tires I ever ran on my Silverado. They're the only tire I'll ever run on my Raptor. I even have dual 37 Trail Grappler spares!! Had them for about 8,000 miles not a single sign of wear. View attachment 41147 View attachment 41148

View attachment 41149

View attachment 41150

Man I simply love the badass look of your truck!!! All bidness right there!

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man I simply love the badass look of your truck!!! All bidness right there!

Awwww shucks!!!!(blushing)

she's just a dirty street queen. J/k

But in all seriousness, thank you for the kind words.

She's far from where I want her to be but she's come a long way from the dealers lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have been running Trail Grapplers since before Havoc. They held up very well to the rocks. Louder than the stock for sure. Traction off road is great. Traction in deep snow was great as well. Probably going to get them siped to improve traction on snowy/wet roads.

I had a death wobble when first mounted and road force balanced. Took it back and had them rebalanced and the wobble went away. Highway manners are good for MT tires.

RichRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had them on my '05 F150. Loved them! Goin to get a set on the '13 screw 6.2 ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk