NickPic83's SVT Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NickPic83

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nick - we need an update.....

Help out the family's that these heroes left behind fighting for YOUR Freedom.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=840845
Donate now!

Yukon Joe
Great Lakes Raptor Excursions
www.runraptorrun.com
Trucks getting traded in....

Not getting Offroad with it like I want to. I'm tired of just mall crawling with it. I love the truck but everything that it is great at I barely get to do. With my new position at work i Need a truck and good mpg(raptor gets 10-11). I am getting an awesome price on trade for my truck and a good deal on a 15 ecoboost king ranch.

Going to focus on offroading in my RZR since its much easier to hit trails with that(got some practically in my back yard) and cheaper to maintain and mod. Going to start saving since my payment will be much lower and hopefully get into a 03/04 cobra in a year or two. New rig is ordered and should be in next month.

Anyone see something in my build you are interested in let me know. Its almost all for sale except a few items that need to stay on and a couple things will go on the new truck. I'll list the parts for sale later.

More demodding today :(

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dang..... so staying with Ford.

Congrats on the new position. I guess it involves real work since you haven't been posting much lately.

Sadly I guess I'll go back and scavage your thread for any goodies. But we already have similar mods. Lol...

You should move ask your lights to your Razer. Hahaha

Donate now!

Yukon Joe
www.runraptorrun.com

OP
OP
NickPic83

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dang..... so staying with Ford.

Congrats on the new position. I guess it involves real work since you haven't been posting much lately.

Sadly I guess I'll go back and scavage your thread for any goodies. But we already have similar mods. Lol...

You should move ask your lights to your Razer. Hahaha

Donate now!

Yukon Joe
www.runraptorrun.com
Yeah staying with the blue oval

Thank you. Yeah its been busy at work, Im a Foreman now and run 2 crews, Electricians and telco techs at a hospital and also help out with the systems at 2 other partner hospitals.

I'm going to see what lights can fit on the new truck then see what can go on the RZR, then sell what's left.

I'm going to miss this truck but this move makes more sense in many ways for me. No more driving around like a rock star...

dbkid0486

Reaction score
Yeah staying with the blue oval

Thank you. Yeah its been busy at work, Im a Foreman now and run 2 crews, Electricians and telco techs at a hospital and also help out with the systems at 2 other partner hospitals.

I'm going to see what lights can fit on the new truck then see what can go on the RZR, then sell what's left.

I'm going to miss this truck but this move makes more sense in many ways for me. No more driving around like a rock star...

I will carry the torch proudly. I will continue on this thread as well to keep it all in one place. Long live the beast!

Indeed! Man how time flies....lol

Hey Chris, I'll be in touch with you guys soon.

Last edited:
OP
OP
NickPic83

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will carry the torch proudly. I will continue on this thread as well to keep it all in one place. Long live the beast!

Hey Chris, I'll be in touch with you guys soon.

LoL glad u made it over here and found this thread!

I'll be watching while you continue the legacy of this almighty beast!

@Chris@FreedomMotorsports can get u set up with any future mods as almost all present mods on the truck are thru him.

@dbkid0486 did you buy his old truck?

yup thats my baby :bawl: