NIB Method Double Standards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, does "Extremely Interested" trump "Interested"?

“I strenuously object?” Is that how it works? Hm? “Objection.” “Overruled.” “Oh, no, no, no. No, I STRENUOUSLY object.” “Oh. Well, if you strenuously object then I should take some time to reconsider.”

Sam Weinberg

I think the first "interested" post trumps everything...and that would be Fred's.

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, I didn't mean anything by "extremely interested", other than that I was extremely interested. I never meant to imply that I was more interested than Fred! I would never try to buy something out from under someone, I'm not that kind of guy! My apologies if it came off that way, I never intended it for it to come out that way though. I think we can all agree that we are a big friendly community here!

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys, I didn't mean anything by "extremely interested", other than that I was extremely interested. I never meant to imply that I was more interested than Fred! I would never try to buy something out from under someone, I'm not that kind of guy! My apologies if it came off that way, I never intended it for it to come out that way though. I think we can all agree that we are a big friendly community here!

Not at all...I was offered and said I could wait for TMX until March...Just post some pics bud...

They are going to a good home!

Enjoy,

Fred

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I'm sure no one took it like that at all... I just immediately thought of "A Few Good Men" the second that happened. Lol

Last edited:

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is a geat deal on the wheels and lugs...I am glad I can wait until TMX gets their shipment in...