Newbie pondering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Black is the most popular color so you should be able to find some choices. Cheap 2013 or 14. No but some good choices that haven't been beaten on too much.

silverworx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beware that when you test drive a raptor, you might bringing it home the next thing irregardless of color. Good luck!

FordraptorHero

Reaction score
I think theres way better deals to be had. I would look around a bit more and see if you can talk them down a bit first.

Also those rims scream street queen(which is a good thing if buying used) and will need to be replaced if you want to offroad at all so consider that in your pricing.

fkim119

Reaction score
Prices are all over the map however these trucks do switch hands really fast. If the truck has the right options, right color combo, and wasn't abused it's going to move quickly. So if there is a truck you seen, driven and love...I wouldn't walk away from the deal for a couple thousand dollars.