6.2 NEW Volant Exhaust + Corsa Res Delete - Vid and Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LITTLEELVISDAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, I bet it is similar. I don't have a specific kit deal or anything, mine is just a magnaflow muffler thrown in the stock setup. I have noticed some drone around 2,000 RPM. It doesn't drive me crazy but I do notice it slightly. I just assumed that with volume comes some drone. If this Volent system has very little to no drone, that would be another huge plus to me.

So @LITTLEELVISDAN, would you say that the Volant exhaust is drastically better about the drone than your magnaflow was?

No comparison. The Volant doesn't have ANY drone at any rpm. At least not with t eresonator. But I have heard even without the resonator it doesn't have any. summit racing has the Volant system for $569 free shipping.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No comparison. The Volant doesn't have ANY drone at any rpm. At least not with t eresonator. But I have heard even without the resonator it doesn't have any. summit racing has the Volant system for $569 free shipping.

Thanks for the reply! Yeah, I searched for the volant and saw the same deal on summit. Not bad. I actually emailed volant and checked if I could just buy the muffler because Im thinking of just dumping the exhaust right after the muffler anyways. They shut me down pretty quickly on that one. Guess I might have to bite the bullet and get it.

So LITTLEELVISDAN...you seemed disappointed with your exhaust just a few days ago. Are you liking it better or are you just assuming that deleting the resonator is going to be the difference for you? Are you liking the tone of the exhaust now, even without as much volume as you would have wanted?

LITTLEELVISDAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! Yeah, I searched for the volant and saw the same deal on summit. Not bad. I actually emailed volant and checked if I could just buy the muffler because Im thinking of just dumping the exhaust right after the muffler anyways. They shut me down pretty quickly on that one. Guess I might have to bite the bullet and get it.

So LITTLEELVISDAN...you seemed disappointed with your exhaust just a few days ago. Are you liking it better or are you just assuming that deleting the resonator is going to be the difference for you? Are you liking the tone of the exhaust now, even without as much volume as you would have wanted?

It is ok with the resonator. Better than stock for sure. I have the resonator delete pipe on order and have always. It's back ordered. So in the mean time people wanted to hear the exhaust with the resonator in. So for ***** and giggles I instslled exhaust only. Just until the delete pipe comes in. I prefer more noise. That is my goal. Just like the OP's first video.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that original video sounds really really clean! That pretty much has me sold just watching that video. Just was curious on your thoughts with the resonator. I wouldn't run a resonator either. Can't see why anyone would upgrade the exhaust and keep the resonator in (I know yours was just in the mean time). With the resonator in, you might as well keep the stock exhaust. You'd be better off keeping the stock muffler and just taking out the resonator! Thanks for the input LITTLEELVISDAN

Last edited:

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys convinced me to order up this Volant setup! Definitely not running a resonator... When I originally took out my resonator, my muffler guy just cut out the resonator and welded in a straight 3 inch pipe to replace it for like $20. Is there any real need or advantage to the Corsa resonator delete pipe? Am I crazy or isn't the resonator delete pipe just a straight 3 inch pipe???

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome. I'm anxious to hear your impressions of the system without the resonator too. I just ordered the Volant system from Amazon yesterday but got an email this morning saying that they can't ship it to California because of emission crap here. How gay is that?!?! I thought it didn't matter what you did after the cats! So Gay! Summit wouldn't get it in stock for a couple weeks so I did a price match deal with another site. Hopefully that will ship out! I love California, but the government ******** (taxes/restrictions) is out of hand!

Last edited:

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have a few of these Volant kits and Corsa resonator delete pipes in stock for both the SCAB and SCREW. And we'll match the above mentioned websites. Just sayin'. :birgits_tiredcoffee

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
PM sent. Let's talk!

PM replied. California! Unfortunately we cannot ship this system to CA or we could face heavy fines. Whether or not other retailers choose to ignore the regulations is not our business. If you come up empty elsewhere let us know and we can ship anywhere else in the CON US for free. If a friend or relative outside CA wants to receive the shipment from us, they can do whatever they want from that point ;) ;). Sorry we couldn't help brother!