New to the game...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is a great idea..

I always tell folks to check out the auctions and what not, a Gen2 with low miles could be under 30k, and you'll have to maybe replace airbags, fenders, coolant items in the front. This is probably 3-4k used. And boom, a great ranch/farm truck or even daily driver that you paid half on.

Stay away from FRAME damage and you'll have a nice ride. Just wont be able to resale so easily because branded or salvage title.

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Been a while since I got on here, life has a way of getting busy. Thought I throw up a quick update if anybody was interested. I vinyl wrapped the unpainted fender (my first attempt, will be redoing it at some point.) I have put almost 30,000 miles on the truck and it has been awesome. Some of the things I have done so far... I rebuilt the shocks, put the front coils to the mid perch, and fabricated and aluminum shell, and aluminum front and rear bumper. I am still cooking up revisions for shell and possibly bumpers. I never pulled the trigger on the six passenger tangent and am still debating whether or not to do it.

Attachments

• IMG_8673.jpg
    IMG_8673.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9356.jpg
    IMG_9356.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9358.jpg
    IMG_9358.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9549.jpg
    IMG_9549.jpg