New to me Gen 1 - Ft. Bragg, NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
emerald_nomad - RLTW

emerald_nomad - RLTW

Reaction score
We need pics of the SVC parts and the 3.0’s!!!
Not a problem. I'll snap some pics when I get home
Welcome brohan. Don't forget to check and recharge your A/C unit : )

Can you create a separate post regarding the sunroof and sliding glass ; )
Your sunroof needs a rebuild? Send me a PM, I'll walk you through what I did. (I followed a youtube video btw). For me it was either rebuild it or gorilla tape the **** out of it... and since I no longer drive a "donk" with M&M's painted on the side and my "squatted" pick up was towed by the county I opt'd for the rebuild.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One side note, not sure if they have changed but the SVC upper control arms they sell now explicitly say you have to run zero offset wheels, which is no biggie since that's what you've got, but keep that in mind if you try to stick a stock offset wheel on the front (like the spare-the risk is it may rub).

Ok one other FYI, you might see if the installation instructions pdf for the bump setup is still on SVC's website, yours are set one hole lower than I set mine (best I remember it's because I put +3 Deavers on there instead of the stock height +2", but the empty bolt hole is at the top instead of bottom on mine). Just in case you're riding around hitting the bumps too much or too soon...probably not the case, hopefully not as adjusting and torquing those things are a huge pain lol! But they are adjustable if you ever reaaallly want to heh.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One side note, not sure if they have changed but the SVC upper control arms they sell now explicitly say you have to run zero offset wheels, which is no biggie since that's what you've got, but keep that in mind if you try to stick a stock offset wheel on the front (like the spare-the risk is it may rub).

Ok one other FYI, you might see if the installation instructions pdf for the bump setup is still on SVC's website, yours are set one hole lower than I set mine (best I remember it's because I put +3 Deavers on there instead of the stock height +2", but the empty bolt hole is at the top instead of bottom on mine). Just in case you're riding around hitting the bumps too much or too soon...probably not the case, hopefully not as adjusting and torquing those things are a huge pain lol! But they are adjustable if you ever reaaallly want to heh.
What do you mean by “if ever want to”????

You know a bypass rack and some 18” 5 tubes are on the way.