New to me Gen 1 - Ft. Bragg, NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
emerald_nomad - RLTW

emerald_nomad - RLTW

Reaction score
Congrats! Black is the fastest color. Now, if you could just get orders getting you out of Bragg... Poor guy...
I'm here till I die brother. I love it. I'm sure the paratroopers feel different though. All upset with their dependo stripper wives cheating on them in Fayetteville... can't be mad at them though... they're just trying to making a living lol.

And you ain't lying! I'm sure the black gave me an extra 5hp and not having any RAPTOR decals makes it more aerodynamic... I'm sure of it...

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm here till I die brother. I love it. I'm sure the paratroopers feel different though. All upset with their dependo stripper wives cheating on them in Fayetteville... can't be mad at them though... they're just trying to making a living lol.

And you ain't lying! I'm sure the black gave me an extra 5hp and not having any RAPTOR decals makes it more aerodynamic... I'm sure of it...
Hey now, my wife (from Fayetteville) was never a stripper....