New SVC Baja Bolt On Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
OK everyone,

Boomer12 (Kenneth) picked up is new SVC Baja Bolt on front bumper today and is currently on his way back home with his new accessory, or should I say accessories. For those who don't know, Boomer12 and his family are going through a very difficult time right now, and thanks to a large group of FRF members and Vendors, we were able to put a large smile on his face this morning.

I first would like to thank Brad at KC lights for donating a new 30" KChilites LED Light bar, Jeremiah, Gordon and Matt from EXO Offroad for giving him a full ride at any US destination EXO Run plus some EXO schwag that is in route as we speak, and most importantly all the members that pitched in for some really cool items for Boomers truck. The FRF community ended up scratching together a brand new Lowrance HD5 Baja GPS, a box of Adams Car Polishes and best of all, tickets to Disneyland for Boomer and his kids to enjoy for an afternoon. Haynes Offroad for sending a $250.00 gift card (completely spaced and forgot to tell Boomer about that one) so Boomer, it's on it's way.

After having the pleasure of meeting Kenneth in person, I can tell all of you that he truly was humbled and beyond grateful. It's a real testament to our band of brothers on this forum that everyone has genuine concern and compassion for one another. You are all a great group of people and should sleep better tonight knowing that each and everyone of you made a difference in someones life today.

Below is the list of everyone who helped brighten Boomers day, but before I list that, I would personally like to thank Jason Mcnellis (Oxford Raptor) and John Bush (2014RubyRed) for taking the lead on the organizing of all the parts.

All the people listed below helped chip in for his new toys.

Beemerman
Bstoner59
Yukon Joe and Raptor Wifey
Chris FX4
The MacF
RDFTS
Wison
Mluis11
Paratrooper84
WRC Raptor
Gilligan
DucatiSPS
Ironhorse07
Trick_Raptor
Eco-Beast
MajorAR
JanT
Fb73

If I missed anybody I apologize, please pm me and I will be sure to add you to the list. I know Kenneth would like to thank each and everyone of you.

I will start a new thread about the details of the bumper in a little bit.

Thanks again everyone, and thanks to Kenneth for letting me use his truck for my first Baja Bolt-on front bumper

Jarrett and the SVC Crew.

baja-bolton-1_zpswxaen0ec.jpg

Gilligan

Reaction score
OK everyone,

Boomer12 (Kenneth) picked up is new SVC Baja Bolt on front bumper today and is currently on his way back home with his new accessory, or should I say accessories. For those who don't know, Boomer12 and his family are going through a very difficult time right now, and thanks to a large group of FRF members and Vendors, we were able to put a large smile on his face this morning.

I first would like to thank Brad at KC lights for donating a new 30" KChilites LED Light bar, Jeremiah, Gordon and Matt from EXO Offroad for giving him a full ride at any US destination EXO Run plus some EXO schwag that is in route as we speak, and most importantly all the members that pitched in for some really cool items for Boomers truck. The FRF community ended up scratching together a brand new Lowrance HD5 Baja GPS, a box of Adams Car Polishes and best of all, tickets to Disneyland for Boomer and his kids to enjoy for an afternoon. Haynes Offroad for sending a $250.00 gift card (completely spaced and forgot to tell Boomer about that one) so Boomer, it's on it's way.

After having the pleasure of meeting Kenneth in person, I can tell all of you that he truly was humbled and beyond grateful. It's a real testament to our band of brothers on this forum that everyone has genuine concern and compassion for one another. You are all a great group of people and should sleep better tonight knowing that each and everyone of you made a difference in someones life today.

Below is the list of everyone who helped brighten Boomers day, but before I list that, I would personally like to thank Jason Mcnellis (Oxford Raptor) and John Bush (2014RubyRed) for taking the lead on the organizing of all the parts.

All the people listed below helped chip in for his new toys.

Beemerman
Bstoner59
Yukon Joe and Raptor Wifey
Chris FX4
The MacF
RDFTS
Wison
Mluis11
Paratrooper84
WRC Raptor
Gilligan
DucatiSPS
Ironhorse07
Trick_Raptor
Eco-Beast
MajorAR
JanT
Fb73

If I missed anybody I apologize, please pm me and I will be sure to add you to the list. I know Kenneth would like to thank each and everyone of you.

I will start a new thread about the details of the bumper in a little bit.

Thanks again everyone, and thanks to Kenneth for letting me use his truck for my first Baja Bolt-on front bumper

Jarrett and the SVC Crew.

baja-bolton-1_zpswxaen0ec.jpg

Thanks for getting this started and seeing it through till the end. You guys are great.

And that's a hell of a bumper also !

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Free to the first needy person (me) to reply to this post?...lol. And who has attained his 50th post!!!

Unfortunately the "50th Post"* is only valid if you received a "PHOTO PROOF" of the 50th post & if you read and conform with the the fine print:

*Offer valid in all 50 United States, Guam, Puerto Rico and Madagascar. With the limits of - and excluding (but not limited to) anyone within the Continental United States, any of it's territories or neighboring countries, anyone that currently own or intends to own a Ford F150 Raptor within the 2010-2014 model years - 2015 model years are eligible. All other offers are void unless otherwise noted or within 100 yards of a Ficus Tree...