New Stainless Works Downpipe & Exhaust option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

King of cars

Reaction score
I was told 3 weeks also today for the kooks Catted down pipes. Pretty pumped to try those on my borla s-type exhaust . Figured since borla isn't doing down pipes kooks was a safe bet. I also heard SW Down pipes were not compatible with my spd turbo adapters.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was told 3 weeks also today for the kooks Catted down pipes. Pretty pumped to try those on my borla s-type exhaust . Figured since borla isn't doing down pipes kooks was a safe bet. I also heard SW Down pipes were not compatible with my spd turbo adapters.
Yep. All of the above.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep. All of the above.

Ah so Borla isn't doing a Downpipes now? Where did you guys buy the Kooks from? Them directly or someone else? Also same for the borla exhaust?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King of cars

Reaction score
Haha I here ya and agree it looks the best for sure. Should be available in July I'm going with same set up once it arrives. In meantime I'm throwing a roush one on. Shows it's arriving Thursday. Pretty pumped for the 5 star tune I feel value for dollar this will do what I want.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha I here ya and agree it looks the best for sure. Should be available in July I'm going with same set up once it arrives. In meantime I'm throwing a roush one on. Shows it's arriving Thursday. Pretty pumped for the 5 star tune I feel value for dollar this will do what I want.
I did the same, 5 star that is. I'm going to sell my aFe Scorcher, it's awesome but since I'm modding so much I think a custom tune is in order.

King of cars

Reaction score
Borla will sel direct as well most suppliers. 5 star is pre seliing looks headers as well other suppliers. Ya scorcher would be good for a little extra fun but with all the mods it only makes sense to do 5 star. These guys show a 100 hp on stock with all the shit we have now and coming I think we will see some good numbers and feel some good hp differences.