New Southern Arizona Raptor Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Notty

Reaction score
Hi all. I picked up my new 2014 Raptor SCREW in silver on Saturday up in Glendale at Sanderson Ford. I have been wanting a Raptor for years and finally was able to pull the trigger. I have to say I am absolutely loving the truck so far. I have been lurking on here for a few weeks and have already learned quite a bit. I hope to learn a lot more as time goes on. :pepper:

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi all. I picked up my new 2014 Raptor SCREW in silver on Saturday up in Glendale at Sanderson Ford. I have been wanting a Raptor for years and finally was able to pull the trigger. I have to say I am absolutely loving the truck so far. I have been lurking on here for a few weeks and have already learned quite a bit. I hope to learn a lot more as time goes on. :pepper:

Congrats, Notty; when do we get to check out some pics? :)

Crystal

OP
OP
N

Notty

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome everybody. I don't have much for pics yet, but I'll show you what I have so far.

Here are a few pics of what I traded. A 2011 Ram 1500 Sport 4x4:

photo2_zps782de9c6.jpg

Ram1_zpsab579e56.jpg

And me cheesin' with my new Raptor at the dealership:

photo3_zpsc8d169ad.jpg

And a quick shot while out for a ride yesterday.

photo4_zps81dfb9f6.jpg

I will be doing a little photo shoot soon as I get some time and go out in the desert with my buddy and his blue Raptor.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc