New setup: 36x13r18 Toyo MTs on BMF Novakanes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2manytrucks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
get your air pressure set to where you want it and then get your alignment done. That should help with the wandering.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ill keep you updated on rubbing. So far, so good. Guys with 37s rub a little... and with these tires I have (35.7 inches) I have a little more than half an inch extra room from the fender compared to 37s. I can't imagine I'll run into issues. Ill make sure to give you an update in about a week!

Screws look very good with 20s in my opinion... I think youll have one mean looking truck!

10-4. I'm going mid perch soon, but currently have no plans to upgrade suspension. If I do, it'll be slowly as I get more wheeling experience and see what I really need. And of course, protection is key. So I might eventually do tie rods. Maybe springs in the back to eliminate the wheel hop. But I'm just concerned about tucking 36s on stock fenders with a +1 offset.

southpaw14_2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome set up! I was on concerned how the mavericks would look but now I'm set on what I want to order. Thanks for the pics!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome set up! I was on concerned how the mavericks would look but now I'm set on what I want to order. Thanks for the pics!

They're sick. I've seen them on a white, black, and blue Raptors in person. And they look SWEET on black! With just enough silver to contrast and match the emblems.

OP
OP
grantoser

grantoser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
on mid perch... sorry haven't been on here for a long time since i decided to sell the truck... for sale in the sale section.

Holding up VERY well off road. Amazing in the mud... tires saved my from being suck out at my duck hunting hole multiple times. Nice and quite on the road too.