New Rigid Radiance lights installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denyen

Reaction score
I installed the same ones with a fuse tap kit for the backlight. Two sets of flood and one set of spot.

I thought the floods would light up more downrange in all the research I did before purchase, therefore two sets of floods. Floods definitely light up near and sides really really well and always get turned off with oncoming traffic.

If I had to do it again, I would get two spots and a flood. I can leave the spots on with oncoming traffic and they are more like a regular low beam.

With all three sets on and high beams, night turns to day.

Wrong Way

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the same ones with a fuse tap kit for the backlight. Two sets of flood and one set of spot.

I thought the floods would light up more downrange in all the research I did before purchase, therefore two sets of floods. Floods definitely light up near and sides really really well and always get turned off with oncoming traffic.

If I had to do it again, I would get two spots and a flood. I can leave the spots on with oncoming traffic and they are more like a regular low beam.

With all three sets on and high beams, night turns to day.
Did you fuse tap in the engine bay or passenger side kickpanel ?