New Raptors to have SoundScreen? Anyone know?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not a huge difference. I had my factory windshield replaced with a sound screen and I honestly don't notice a difference. But then again, I have Nitto Trail Grapplers so that's not helping out the interior noise.

Robbiem

Reaction score
I came from a 2015 f250, a rock broke the sound screen windshield at 2k miles I didn't realize there was a difference. When I had the new one put in (non soundscreen) there was a lot more noise afterwards. I thought it was a gimmick sticker but maybe they do make a difference.

I always wanted a raptor anyway, I traded it for one on Saturday.

Last edited:

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The soundscreen windshield makes a huge difference helping with wind noise and rain noise. Like mentioned above, though, it won't help with tire noise. Personally, I don't think it makes $500 worth of difference......

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I came from a 2015 f250, a rock broke the sound screen windshield at 2k miles I didn't realize there was a difference. When I had the new one put in (non soundscreen) there was a lot more noise afterwards. I thought it was a gimmick sticker but maybe they do make a difference.

I always wanted a raptor anyway, I traded it for one on Saturday.
Congrats on the new truck!

Vote for your favorite pic
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f18/january-2017-calendar-vote-46906/
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com