new raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would love to know a rough expected cost to ship a truck half way across the states too. Just curious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MNWILKO

Reaction score
Guys, I have one more question. Sorry to bombard you with all of them.
I am trading one of my classic cars for it and need to ship it. I don't want to put miles on it when its not necessary.
I've been hearing lots of bad reviews and warnings about shipping companies. There saying to watch out for scams and that some have terrible service and wait times.
So, I just would like to know if anyone here has done any kind of shipping, as far as vehicles? Someone reliable and trusting you would recommend. My raptor is on the line here.

Thanks again.

For any large items or even when I shipped my dog I used this site called U-Ship. Create a profile its free and post what it is you want to move and you basically just get quotes from a bunch of shippers and you can look at there history and the feedback they have gotten. Used it 3 times and never an issue. GL

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For any large items or even when I shipped my dog I used this site called U-Ship. Create a profile its free and post what it is you want to move and you basically just get quotes from a bunch of shippers and you can look at there history and the feedback they have gotten. Used it 3 times and never an issue. GL

I haven't used uShip.com, but I would definitely consider them. I was going to move my truck and received some great quotes from the U-Ship independent drivers. I drove instead since my company paid per mile.

Things to consider when using them: insurance coverage; type of transportation, (i.e. towed, on a flatbed, closed trailer); and combined shipping which is cheaper, but might take longer.

OP
OP
R

raptorking

Reaction score
finally!!!

So it cost me $475.00 to ship my 1972 chevy chevelle from mcallen, tx to dallas, TX which is about 500 miles. Little steep I know but it was time to sell and buy a new raptor. My chevelle has a 7.4 (smaller than my 6.2) and gets about 6 mpg, but I see that having cold A/C is a must nowadays.

I signed my new black 2014 se raptor friday.

Thanks for all the help and questions answered here on this thread!!

Last edited:

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice looking truck!! Gonna be a blast drivin it. No more boredom on the internet, on this site you can read for hours. Welcome to the fun.:ROFLJest::ROFLJest: