New Raptor spy shots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Antho

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone else notice the front shocks are the same color yellow as Billsteins? Could just be painted or test casing of some sort, but would Ford switch from Fox?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Looks like a bump stop on the shock to me.

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What makes you say that? I mean, I'm just dreaming, but I don't see what would stop them.
Can you imagine the 3.5 out of the GT (650hp) plus 2-3 electric motors worth 150hp and a 20-30kWh battery? 800 combined hp and 30 miles or so of EV range.
I can only get so *****.
that will be my next one!0-60 in.....FAST

TurboTJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who else feels less than enthusiastic about modding their current Raptor because the upgrade may be occurring sooner than expected? ... :mad:

I agree with many that buying the beta models may be bad but if it comes out a year sooner, that’s still a year sooner that you might update (and hopefully it’s an upgrade), even if you wait a model year or two.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who else feels less than enthusiastic about modding their current Raptor because the upgrade may be occurring sooner than expected? ... :mad:

I agree with many that buying the beta models may be bad but if it comes out a year sooner, that’s still a year sooner that you might update (and hopefully it’s an upgrade), even if you wait a model year or two.

No Scab isn't an upgrade to me. As it stands I usually keep my vehicles 5+ years, so I wouldn't be interested in upgrading anytime soon regardless unless it got totaled or someone was paying stupid money for my 2020. A hybrid would never be something I'd own out of warranty, I probably won't keep my 2020 out of warranty either due to all the tech.

BBQPorkins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did anyone notice that maybe the left tail pipe is a fake? Just looking for it in the suspension shots and I dont see it...

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did anyone notice that maybe the left tail pipe is a fake? Just looking for it in the suspension shots and I dont see it...

The re-routed the exhaust further away from the spare tire. I see what you're saying, but it may just be out of frame on the picture.