New Raptor Owner from Alabama

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just 3.0s? ;) I'm constantly searching for aftermarket parts and accessories for it. I've got a few small things so far. A front bumper and lights are next more than likely. I really liked what I saw from Rogue Racing's products, the cantilever kit in particular. Any feedback on them?

Welcome to FRF! Glad you are interested in our products. If you are looking for feedback on our bumpers & lighting there are a few threads in Exterior mods you can read what customers are saying about our bumpers. And there is a couple threads under Suspension mods giving feedback about our suspension "Rogue Racing Stage 4 Suspension"
Please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions 855-757-6483.
Check out our recent video as well!
Look forward to speaking to you!
15832308613_c58ee20a11_n.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejXoP6Z0t5w
-Christine

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I bought my 2012 Ingot Silver SCREW 2 weeks ago and I love everything about it. It currently has 40k miles on it with the only mods being a stubby antenna and blacked out mirror reflectors. It came with a single spare bed rack but I've since taken that out to free up bed space and because it was a cheap universal rack. I'm looking forward to modifying my machine and hope to gather lots of insight and info from you guys. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated. Based on the mileage and the year model is there anything I need to do or take care of immediately? I'll be searching around but if anyone has some quick tips I'm all ears.
Drive the Raptor and figure out what you want to do with it before spending resources on mods. The perfect setup for me, or anyone else may be too much, too little, or just wrong for you. Take your time, do the research, and mod it to your taste the first time. Good luck and welcome to the community. there are a few of us on the forum in AL.

OP
OP
Palerider

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Raptor Embroidery When and where?

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

I've drooled over that video about 5 times already. I just don't have the kind of coin to spend all at once. If I do decide on dropping a couple grand it will most likely be the cantilever system and stage 2 for the front, maybe work my way up.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

I'm definitely trying my best to use it as it was intended. It's just a little difficult in this region of the country. Not a whole lot of wide open desert, hills and whoops. I'm enjoying it for sure though.

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just 3.0s? ;) I'm constantly searching for aftermarket parts and accessories for it. I've got a few small things so far. A front bumper and lights are next more than likely. I really liked what I saw from Rogue Racing's products, the cantilever kit in particular. Any feedback on them?

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Don't threaten me with a good time

Rogue Racing huh. Sure, for $15K you can upgrade the suspension with 4.0s up front and the Cantilever Rear. That's easing into it, LOL.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Palerider

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, I can dream can't I? I just liked what I saw from Rogue. That was my problem though, I can only go from looks alone. I was searching for some real world reviews and feedback from people who have owned Rogue's products. To be able to drop $15k on a whim would be nice though....