New Raptor Arrived...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigDinNoCo

Reaction score
Very nice combo. The only thing that I'd do is change the red on the steering wheel to blue. I think that would show that it is 100% YOUR Raptor. Now, how to do that, I do not know...but I love that mine is orange with the orange accents/stitching.

OP
OP
Todd Turbo S

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your Porsche is stunning!
Thank for sharing.
I too, have a lead foot, and damn I wish I had those seats after seeing yours!
You’re welcome. I think in the long run, your all leather seats will hold up much better.

OP
OP
Todd Turbo S

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm unless your just lazy, like to pay someone to do everything type. Who wouldn’t like unwrapping there own brand new vehicle and have less worry about someone who doesn’t care damaging it.

Based on your exterior treatments you have planned, that truck should do just fine living on the driveway.

Enjoy!!!
I agree

OP
OP
Todd Turbo S

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice combo. The only thing that I'd do is change the red on the steering wheel to blue. I think that would show that it is 100% YOUR Raptor. Now, how to do that, I do not know...but I love that mine is orange with the orange accents/stitching.
Thanks, I’m actually considering a CF steering wheel.

DanT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Raptor! I have back my Raptor in my garage to fit with 1" on both ends to spare. No walk around here!

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice Raptor! I have back my Raptor in my garage to fit with 1" on both ends to spare. No walk around here!

I guess we have a lot bigger garages here in Texas. My Raptor fits in my garage with my two-ebike carrier attached to the receiver and the bikes on it. I also have a full-size tool bench directly behind where I park with room to walk around the bikes.

Not worth the time and expense.

I am not sure what previous comment you are referencing. Unwrapping the truck by himself or what?

Roscoe S

Reaction score
You’re going to love it. These Recaro seats are amazingly comfortable. I might suggest applying a good coat of Ultima Interior Guard Plus to all interior materials, especially with the blue fabric seats.

Does the Ultima interfere with the A/C seat divots?

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess we have a lot bigger garages here in Texas. My Raptor fits in my garage with my two-ebike carrier attached to the receiver and the bikes on it. I also have a full-size tool bench directly behind where I park with room to walk around the bikes.

Waaaaaaaaaay off topic here. My bad. Must be where you are in Texas. LOL. My Daughter and Son in Law moved to Flower Mound last year and there house is 6000 Sq. Ft. Whats crazy is the garage is stupid small for the size of house. Most every home they looked at was like that also. I first saw pictures of it, nice court yard and entry. Detached garage. Looked from the pictures like it was nicely sized. When I visited them I asked who shrunk the garage. My Son in Law laughed. Said everybody leaves their Escalade ESVs outside.

Sam